Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'm on bell and would like download some music but not sure how. I thought there would be and app for amazon since they have a deal with them. So is the amazon thing in the US only and if so is it coming in canada or is there another way?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    So is the amazon deal with sprint or palm if its with palm then I shouldnlt matter where you live.

A little help please someone must know something
    Amazon never rolled out the international version of their MP3 store. Thus it can't be used in Canada (sucks I know). This isn't Sprint or Palm's fault, but Amazon's.

http://www.precentral.net/reading-te...-webos-updates

Amazon MP3 store: global rollout promised, not delivered - TechnoCité

nb
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. That does suck it would of been a deal breaker if I had known that ,might of even went with the iphone. But then I would of been stuck with haveing to sync with itunes and would be even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide1973 View Post
    Thanks for the info. That does suck it would of been a deal breaker if I had known that ,might of even went with the iphone. But then I would of been stuck with haveing to sync with itunes and would be even worse.
    Hopefully there will be something on the device side for Canada soon.

Well I was pretty blown with the WiFi only restriction put on the Amazon MP3 download. They may get rid of that restriction soon though due to the WiFi less pixi. Also there is the chance Amazon may fix this...
    nb
    Why don't you just place music in your Pre from your desktop (Drag and drop)?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Why don't you just place music in your Pre from your desktop (Drag and drop)?
    If the OP wants to use Amazon to buy his music, he still won't be able to do that as the Amazon Store still isn't open in Canada. I think the OP wants the same services we get, but once I realized that I can't buy music while waiting for the bus (since you need Wifi to download from Amazon), I shied away from using amazon.

nb