Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Sounds like old news posted wayyy late. 1.2 wasn't leaked "yesterday" like it says in the post. WTF is Ethiopian Review anyways? LOL. They just copied Techtree's for the information which on their site was posted 9/9. Lame.
    Darn.. Looks like it won't be coming today.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Yes, as established in an earlier thread, this news is waaaay outdated. Of all places, you think Ethiopia would have the scoop? hehe
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KoukiFC3S View Post
    Darn.. Looks like it won't be coming today.
    It might, but not because Ethiopian Review said so!
    My guess is that it will be posted today (Monday) anyway. Seems to me like they wouldn't allow the App Catalog to work in 1.2 unless they were getting ready for it to go live for widespread release. But if not today, I'd say almost definitely this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    My guess is that it will be posted today (Monday) anyway. Seems to me like they wouldn't allow the App Catalog to work in 1.2 unless they were getting ready for it to go live for widespread release. But if not today, I'd say almost definitely this week.
    I agree 100%. This week seems likely, especially since they have had to tinker with iTunes 9 a bit .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    this is STILL behind the news... look at the Palm Support page for the WebOS updates:
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information for Palm Pre Sprint p100eww

It does NOT show 1.2 update on the page. It is expected any day now, but the exact date is not actually known.

I would, however, be very excited if it FINALLY came today!!!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmt5 View Post
    Yes, as established in an earlier thread, this news is waaaay outdated. Of all places, you think Ethiopia would have the scoop? hehe
    Are you saying I shouldn't get my news from Ethiopia? I was just reading the other day how this guy Hitler in Germany was thinking of invading Poland, I wonder were I will find out what happens in the coming weeks...........
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Old news, close thread.
    Ethiopian = Fail

tsk tsk tsk... Thanks for the effort OP
    ... are there palm pres in Ethiopia?
    It's the OP's attempt at a joke. Create a wordpress account and write a dummy article.

He's super funny.
    "In other news, every iPhone user received SMS and Flash early today as a big hard-on hug from Steve Jobs"

SIC

"I know its been a rough journey, that's why I've been really lucky to have this great WinMo phone"
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    SWEET another worthless 1.2 is coming / available thread! Just what I needed today. THANK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    SWEET another worthless 1.2 is coming / available thread! Just what I needed today. THANK YOU!
    Yea, it's almost become a full-time job for the board mods to manage the "abuse" here recently
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    These kind of threads must keep mods pretty busy
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Not buying it yet. I will only belive it when my Palm Pre update app says i've got an update and it is webOS 1.2 . Untill then the rumor mill can be in high gear but i'm not buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmt5 View Post
    HAHA, that's messed up man I clicked on the update icon this morning and received an update...

To my DirecTv Sunday Ticket app.hehe
    Don't you guys have day jobs..........

ah......I'm on a lunch break.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast