1.    #1  
    Okay, so I tried searching this, but I wasn't able to find the why. I could be searching incorrectly. Anyhow, I was having a text conversation with someone, and all of a sudden the name of the person I was texting to changed from Matt to Audrey (who is in my contacts). I took a look at Matt's contact and for some reason linked audrey to his profile and matt to her profile.

Annoying and weird, it never happened to me before....thoughts?
    Do they have any association? Maybe share a work phone number?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    That happened to me too, although the two people worked at the same place so I may have entered the same work number. I just unlinked them and all was well.

Palm should make the linking more intelligent. It really shouldn't link people based on work number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    That happened to me too, although the two people worked at the same place so I may have entered the same work number. I just unlinked them and all was well.

Palm should make the linking more intelligent. It really shouldn't link people based on work number.
    That's a good point. All coworkers will share the same # potentially. You should post that suggestion on Palm site.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    OR simply ask what action the phone should take... I don't mind automation if I have some say in the consequential action
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Ahhh all you have to do is unlink them and you will be good.