Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    That's annoying...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    That's annoying...
    Because the people that wrote the software sell advertising, and the people "preaching Jesus at you" paid for the advertising (which is helping bring you the software for free). It could be worse, they could be preaching erectile dysfunction solutions at you.
    That's annoying...
    Because you're gambling. And you're a sinner. And...its Sunday?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    It could be worse, they could be preaching erectile dysfunction solutions at you.
    that really isn't any worse... they are about the same in terms of annoyance: selling jesus = penile help = mortgage offers = baldness cures =

That's annoying...
    That's because selling Jesus is the most profitable business in mankind's history
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    That's annoying...
    At least you know what you won't be buying once catalog leaves beta stages. But yeah, annoying as hell!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Would you rather pay? If not, quit complaining!
  8.    #8  
    Yes, I would gladly pay to not see ads. So, I guess I will continue complaining.
    Heaven only know....
    whats so bad about Jesus?
    because if you can "be healed" from your gambling addiction, you can then divert some of the money you save to them (so they can buy more advertising to preach Jesus to even more people).

Sorry to make fun of the situation, so here's a constructive suggestion: I think you should write to Palm (and possibly the app developer) and ask them to produce a paid version that does not rely on advertising.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  12. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I am going to start placing online poker advertising in the 120,000 bible apps currently available in the catalog.
  13.    #13  
    Nothing is bad about Jesus. However, I am sure Jesus would be annoyed by Jesus Ads when he just trying to play some Video Poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperpre View Post
    that really isn't any worse... they are about the same in terms of annoyance: selling jesus = penile help = mortgage offers = baldness cures =
    And the worse than any of that are those that complain about something that they're given for free...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    whats so bad about Jesus?
    This reminds me of a guitar playing old man in the MBTA subway. He'd sing (in sort of a cajun/southern, not exactly blues style, but approaching that):

"What do you think about Jesus, ... He's ... all right!"

I tolerate Jesus preaching people, because I know they mean well, and are doing what they do out of love.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    jesus said aint **** for free lol
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    It's because Jesus loves you and He doesn't want you to forget about Him.
    heathen!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    That's annoying...
    Isn't that ironic?
    Quote Originally Posted by halmo20 View Post
    That's because selling Jesus is the most profitable business in mankind's history
    amen
    This signature for rent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast