Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Then, as long as there is homebrew, they get no money from me.

I'd rather reward people with "donations" than reward Palm's stupidity.
    +1 Yes sir indeed. The 50 app limit is insanity at it's greatest. It better go away with the beta catalog.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    If I remember correctly, there was a Q&A (maybe on Twitter) about app storage space. The Palm dev said something about it was going to be fixed later on. I doubt they would even think about keeping that limit so low.
    link to the twitter Q&A?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    nvm its working
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    The app catalog in 1.2 is now is now online. I am checking now if there is anything new.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    It's been online since this morning.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I did not see a post about it, sorry if I missed it. Has anyone added a credit card yet?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Man, this forum moves fast. Just found the other thread, please ignore.
    Ok so clearly Im confused. Where is it online? Mine is still the beta on the phone still showing 50 apps all of which are "free" with no option to buy anything. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Ok so clearly Im confused. Where is it online? Mine is still the beta on the phone still showing 50 apps all of which are "free" with no option to buy anything. Am I missing something?
    i think when they say 1.2 they mean u have to have webos 1.2 on your phone to see the new app catalog
    So the people who got the leaked version of 1.2? Ok I get it. I think!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Right, the App catalog in the leaked 1.2 version did not work. As of this morning it does. Again, this was already reported in another thread that I missed.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superdavex View Post
    The app catalog in 1.2 is now is now online. I am checking now if there is anything new.
    That is a good sign, 1.2 release is getting closer. It would be a nice surprise to see it out this Monday (as some predicted). Who knows, at 1am this morning?
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    I just deleted a bunch of useless back and forth exchanges.

I am really tired of people calling people with the slightest complaint a troll.

If the person is genuinely a troll then the post should be reported so staff can review it. Actually, if the person is truly trolling, a reply is of no help and is also a forum violation:

Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls. Posters adding on to the same flaming or insulting post can earn the same infraction.
    Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members.... Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks or name calling will not be tolerated.
    Just call me Berd.
    always beta
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12