Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Giving me a video error when I try to launch a stream. Is it working for anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Giving me a video error when I try to launch a stream. Is it working for anyone else?
    Sorry, most of us don't have DirecTV and Sunday Ticket to be able to test.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Beginning on September 13th, watch LIVE NFL SUNDAY TICKET games on your phone
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Sorry, most of us don't have DirecTV and Sunday Ticket to be able to test.
    He is talking about the app in the official app catalog that will not be up till tomorrow.
  4.    #4  
    Uh....today is September 13.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    /thread

He is talking about the app in the official app catalog that will not be up till tomorrow.
    For the application to work, you need a DirecTV subscription, plus Sunday Ticket, plus Superfan package. Check the fine print in the app's description.

And also, beginning September 13th? That's today, not tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    its the **** pretease
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Uh....today is September 13.
    kills self
    Mine is working currently watching KC vs Baltimore
  9.    #9  
    I have all those packages.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    working well for me
    I have all those packages.
    Sorry, wasn't saying you didn't, just explaining that it was a requirement, since he seems to think it'd work without that.
    It's working just fine for me...picture quality isnt great...but hey, its NFL football on my Pre...pretty cool! It won't replace my big screen...but if i'm ever out of the house on a sunday you can bet i'll be watching on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    The NEFL app is not working at all for me. Cant open at all. Im not talking about the DirecTV app, but the one that comes preinstalled with the Pre. I'm thinking too many people are trying to access it at the same time since its the 1st sunday of the season. That sucks though, Sprint and/or Palm need to get there ***** straight. What the point if they don't have the bandwidth to handle the traffic on SUNDAY!
    I'd love to give this app a try and see if I should subscribe to all these features so I can watch games on my phone but I'd really like to try it out before I pay for it all. Is there ANY chance those of you who have this service would be so kind to to let me log in on my phone to check it out?? Send me a PM is so. Thanks guys!
    mine is working, although every now and then it pauses a bit
    thats to be expected since its streaming live video data
    Quote Originally Posted by dsokolik View Post
    It's working just fine for me...picture quality isnt great...but hey, its NFL football on my Pre...pretty cool! It won't replace my big screen...but if i'm ever out of the house on a sunday you can bet i'll be watching on my Pre.
    yeh i havent to get come half hour late (1:30) , so i watched 30min on my Pre not bad!!

but yeh the video isnt HD but u can hear very well and the videdo stream stays somewhat steady
    Works great for me and I am streaming on the Sprint network the only channel that gives me problems is the Red Zone Channel.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    works very good for me. It does take a minute or 2 to buffer but once it's buffered, not bad,

I do have a slingbox and used my centro with that and this quality is a little better. EVDO can handle the video streams so slingmedia, get to work
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    The DirecTv app worked okay for me. Occasionally video would freeze, in which case I tapped at the bottom to bring up the controls, hit stop, then hit play, and it picked up again. It actually seemed to be about 8 seconds ahead of the satellite feed - not that it matters.
    Not only that the NFL app was down today as well!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast