Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I've been trying to listen to the Colts game via NFL Mobile Live, and so far it's a complete bust. No response from the server in many cases, and I'm getting REALLY tired of the spinning NFL logo. Pretty much nothing's working so far, and so I'm hoping this is just freshman problems...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Im having problems with this app too. I keep getting the error "Can't connect to server"
    LMAO!! Same thing here... I'm actually watching the Lions game, but I thought I would pull it up on the Pre to see if this app is worth anything. Just keep getting the spinning logo and then eventually the server error message!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    same here. saw a post in another thread that it worked for the bears game the other night. someone said he didn't trust it. pretty f'n prophetic. i'll be having friends over to watch the game so it doesnt affect me but c'mon, wff.
    After the same frustration, I finally got mine going... takes a while for the data initially... but not bad!
    I can't connect to even monitor scores (don't have DirectTV). Thank goodness NFL.com's mobile site defaults to a nicely formatted scoreboard for all games in progress.

Hopefully this is resolved by next week.
    Can't log in either... this is horrible. Clearly can't even rely on this for scores let alone the high hopes of viewing a game.
    same this sucks.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i take that back. its slow and might need a reload or two but i am streaming colts audio and have the app showing the scoreboards.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I cant even get the scoreboards to come up... Terrible... Im at home and have nfl.com open so not terrible, but next weekend will be driving and def want to be able to stream the Giants game... Come on Sprint.. Never had this problem on my treo.
    I haven't had any problems listening to the Cowboys game, Although it sucks 'cause the Bucs might get 500 yds on the ground the way Da Boyz are playing today!!!
    Charles
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Same here. All I have is the spinning NFL icon and error messages saying "can't connect to the server"
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    This is garbage, caught the first 9 min of game time and now the servers are screwed. I don't even get the text updates anymore...
    I think the hosting duties are the NFLs responsibilities, but I'm totally assuming. Its clearly not sprint's connection because I can't connect via wifi.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    On Wifi here, too. Still a no-go
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I guess the underestimated the needed bandwidth. I was on for a little time but can't get@reconnected
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    The Sprint NFL Mobile coach should be FIRED. Such a measarble failure on an openning day

Go Eagles! Winning despite Sprint's failures...
    I switched to Sprint and the Pre with one of my main reasons was to get mobile NFL. This sucks - app is terrible or worse since I cant log in.

Talk about wasting a lot of money of switching to Sprint for this. Big disappointment.
    Same thing for me. I got past Level 1 "reboot your device" to Level 2 tech support, just to see what they'd say and they said (after eternal HOLD) "yeah, that's the third call or so about it. It isn't officially an outage, but it must be an outage.". Gee I am glad I got that cleared up!
    Let's see.... someone did some lame capacity planning. Opening NFL Sunday, people are going to actually USE the nifty NFL Mobile Live App. Oh well, maybe next week.
    As a side note, I have to painfully watch the KC Chiefs flounder against the Ravens. But hey, since our offense can't score, at least our Special Teams can!
    Mine hasn't been working. I left it and came back later to restart it and when I do, it brought me to the screen to select my favorite team which I did MONTHS ago. Sucky app.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast