Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wonder if we can listen to the postgame shows?
    Couldn't do the pregame, right?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I have to imagine this is something that will be taken care of..
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Phins-Falcs radio is back.
    Maybe Sprint is reading this board?
    No, it's not fixed. I can get the link to launch the audio feeds, but then it cannot connect to the server. I was only able to get about 10 of the initial minutes of the Saints game. Lame.

(Sprint did something similar last year -- the Treo 800w was advertised as including NFL Mobile. Too bad the app wasn't even released for WinMo. I generally am not a fan of pre-installed apps, but listening to Saints radio was finally something worth getting excited about. Looks like I'm 0-2 for another year without some major fixes.)

I love how the text updates keep asking you to open the app... 15 minutes after the play!
    Last edited by bdbx; 09/13/2009 at 03:17 PM.
    I wish I had direct tv so I can watch tv. I'm gonna setup my att uverse with orb or slingplayer so I can watch my live tv for now.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i take it back again. i get it to load sometimes, some audio feed eventually but mostly a spinning nfl logo.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Yeah this app really sucks hope they get this worked out with the new update
    Quote Originally Posted by a1aone View Post
    Yeah this app really sucks hope they get this worked out with the new update
    It's likely not an app issue. More of a server issue.
    Don't use the main link. I found that I could connect to the audio if I first selected the game, instead of clicking "Listen to Live Radio" from the first screen. Drill down, then click the Listen Live button. It immediately will launch another window. I had to stop and start the feed several times for it work. Finally hearing Saints radio, right before the 2 minute warning...

Who Dat!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Wonder if we can listen to the postgame shows?
    Couldn't do the pregame, right?
    Yup, I'm getting the postgame. Not sure how long it'll last.

EDIT: Got to hear a few interviews, then the feed went to a repeating tune. Surely their real broadcast would not loop this for so long.
    Last edited by bdbx; 09/13/2009 at 04:08 PM.
    Very slow for me too. But the DirecTV app works really well. Slick interface, and you can watch the games live. Choppy, but live
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Just noticed in the help menu under general. says calls may be sent strait to voicemail while using NFL mobile.....that sucks
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
    I checked earlier today and only got the spinning logo but I just checked again and it appears to be working now - for me.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Yeah, good to see it's working now that 85% of the games are over with.....idiots.
    Wow, ya i was telling my friends whom I was watching the game with ( go vikes) that I could get updates on our fantasy league with this app..... and all i could deliver was a spinning NFL logo.... FML
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I have the Bears game streaming over EVDO. Its a little choppy but not bad. It seems the Pre/Sprint turn up the power when you have a constant connection.
    I also had issues with my NFL mobile live, was able to llisten to the game audio about half way through the Seahawks vs Rams. the game score and updates did not work at all for most of the game. game started @ 1:15pm PST, finally started getting updates in the third quarter.

Had the same issue last year on opening day with my Instinct, Sprint was very good about getting their servers adjusted to handle the load. I am sure that they where overwhelmed with data request. Last year they had it working perfectly by the next football weekend.

Keeping my fingers crossed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Westmar View Post
    Yeah, good to see it's working now that 85% of the games are over with.....idiots.
    Where is the NO THANKS button?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Where is the NO THANKS button?
    Right next to the button that says "Contact us here if you're having problems connecting".

But yeah, I agree with you. They were overwhelmed yesterday, most likely. Shouldn't have been. They should've anticipated the usage yesterday. But THAT would've required them planning ahead and thinking about worst-case scenarios in advance and let's be honest, there's no such thing as a company or organization (especially the NFL) being proactive.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Right next to the button that says "Contact us here if you're having problems connecting".

But yeah, I agree with you. They were overwhelmed yesterday, most likely. Shouldn't have been. They should've anticipated the usage yesterday. But THAT would've required them planning ahead and thinking about worst-case scenarios in advance and let's be honest, there's no such thing as a company or organization (especially the NFL) being proactive.
    Had same problem as most.... Had to work, wanted to watch Saints, program started working right after game..... Got all the stats, just no game!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuinnessX View Post
    I don't even have an option to listen to the audio for any game... Where do you find that? The only mention I can even find of game audio is a notice above the game scores that says "Check back later for live radio broadcasts" ... well later, they won't BE live!

Is this new because of network difficulty... or am I just overlooking something obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by OleSalt View Post
    Had same problem as most.... Had to work, wanted to watch Saints, program started working right after game..... Got all the stats, just no game!
    Chalk me up to one more not working. Got all the score updates but could not listen to it live and all I got was the spinning logo. Bummer.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast