Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Im same problem too. They dont seem able to handle the opening Sunday traffic.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Mine hasn't been working. I left it and came back later to restart it and when I do, it brought me to the screen to select my favorite team which I did MONTHS ago. Sucky app.
    Yup same thing for me too.
    I knew i was right to stay away from this thing. Still waiting for something else to upgrade my treo 755 to. Need comfortable keyboard with strong PIM features. The pre doesnt do it. Just doesnt feel substantial in the hand and I prefer the navpad for easy one handed navigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    I knew i was right to stay away from this thing. Still waiting for something else to upgrade my treo 755 to. Need comfortable keyboard with strong PIM features. The pre doesnt do it.
    Not working for me either.

However, don't think it's a problem with the Pre. It is either an app or service problem.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I've been reloading for two hours and it won't ever connect. What a piece of crap!
    I finally got it to load the Game Center, so maybe it's an issue the NFL is working on (they're controlling the servers, correct?).

Do have a question, though - how do you listen to the game in progress? I've gone to the audio/video preferences, but they all just seem to be clips. What am I missing?

TIA!
    I see they took down the radio broadcasts now. Wish these companies would make sure this crap worked before marketing that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. At least put a beta tag on it...
    Mine is working fine. I'm going from game to game listening to the audio. Since I first tried today, it's been great! Sorry for those that are having issues.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I don't even have an option to listen to the audio for any game... Where do you find that? The only mention I can even find of game audio is a notice above the game scores that says "Check back later for live radio broadcasts" ... well later, they won't BE live!

Is this new because of network difficulty... or am I just overlooking something obvious?
    They were there earlier, then network had issues, and now says check back later. If it is currently working for you, I would suggest not closing as you won't get back in.
    Mine is NOT working. Don't need it today, but I would like to know I could depend on it in the future.
    Same issues here. This is real aggrevating. Go Jags Go.
    I guess we should send Sprint this post and see if they can help us. I am having the same spinning logo issue and I have tried on both wifi and evdo.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    The DirecTV mobile app is AWESOME.

Go get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brain26 View Post

Umm, maybe it is, if you feel like paying for Sunday Ticket and the Superfan upgrade. Oh, and that all depends on if you can get a dish or not. Or, even want one.
    I wish they get an nfl app for $9.99 so the paying customers can have a good experience.

Too many people accessing it at same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by brain26 View Post

I dropped it because I figure for the games that aren't on TV, I could listen to on the Pre.
    But with the darn thing not working, who knows?
    Sprint and the NFL really need to get their act together.
    Strange, the listen live link just popped up for the BAL/KC game. And it's working! I guess the key is to keep retrying.
    Has anyone found an email form to contact the right parties about this problem?

NFL.com has an email form, but I think it only goes to people in charge of the NFL.com website.
    Phins-Falcs radio is back.
    Maybe Sprint is reading this board?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast