Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    How is it going to minimize cards with no button?...and if it allows you to do it with just the gesture areas ( as it appears to do so in the videos the have a long dash line that lights up and not ball). why add a button to the Pre?
    i wish the pre didnt have one,it does nothing that a finger swipe doesnt do.was pointless to even have it.
    when it does come out, how about the notification light?
    i guess it can be the gesture are lights, but i like the center button light
    eh staying with my pre so it doesn't really matter to me i guess
    never mind there isn't a center button but there is a center light i guess its the same i rarely press the center button i think i would actually like that better depending how it is done
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    You should ppost more threads asking about this, two is not nearly enough. Hit up the WebOS section as well for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    You should ppost more threads asking about this, two is not nearly enough. Hit up the WebOS section as well for good measure.
    LMAO...... That's rich I tell you....rich!!!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    You answered your own question. The gesture area has a touch sensitive button. Or you can just do the swipe up gesture. Also, why isn't this in the Pixi forum?
    lmao
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    where would I be without my personal assistant, how much am I paying you again?
    wish the pre didnt have a button in the center it gets in the way