Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Maybe this is a silly question. But I'm rather enamored by the matte-finish back battery cover that comes with the touchstone kit. I think it looks classier, won't hold fingerprints, and would provide me a better grip on the phone. But I really have no interest in the touchstone charger, itself. I know you can buy them separately. Is there any reason why I couldn't just buy the back cover and continue charging it in the traditional way?

(I plan on buying the Amzer 1400mAh extended battery as well, if that makes a difference).

thanks!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Using the touchstone back and charging it normally won't cause you any issues - I say go for it.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    You sure can! Just charge it as you were 
    Buy the touchstone, keep the back, and sell me the charger and cable. Or Ill sell you the back.
    PM me if interested.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    I did just that, the original back cover was way to slick so what I ordered was the touchstone back cover only. The phone now has a much nicer feel and grip to it.

The cost of the touchstone back cover is $19. Still WAY over priced in my opinion. I base this on back covers for other smartphones can be had for aprx $5.

Don't waste your money on cases or silicon covers, I tried them all and was disappointed.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    The seideo innocase has the feel of the touchstone and will protect your investment. Check the reviews
    I felt the same way and asked the woman in the sprint store if they had any extras lying around. Oh well...I will try to buy one separately as well