Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I would love to see an app that shows you when your phone is on silent. This could be as simple as a symbol down in the notifications bar. When I turn the phone on silent, I see a bell with a slash thru it for about 2 seconds then it disappears. If I am in an appt and have the phone on silent I may forget to change it back, but I always remember to look for new notifications after the meeting. I would imagine this would be pretty easy to do and wonder why palm doesn't include this in the OS already.

Bmax
    Agreed... although is more of a system level need than an app need... ive gone 1/2 days without realizing i never turned off vibrate when I grabbed my phone off the TS that morning
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Can't you just look at the silent switch near the power button?...there is an orange area that shows when it's on silent.
    If only i could code...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Yes, I could, but the point of the post is to make the pre more user friendly. I'm certain I'm not the only one who forgets to turn the ringer back on. I could just look at the top, but I don't and it's not easy to see at all times, I do look at the screen very often though. I thought of setting a reminder once an hour to tell me to check the switch, but I believe that reminders go off and make sound even if the switch is off, so therefore it would be making noise during the very appointment that I turned it off for. Now I'll just set a reminder for an hour after I expect the appt to be over. So, ye