1.    #1  
    I don't know about you guys, but I love how the Pre saves the text in your message box in the Messaging app when you are texting a contact so when you happen to exit the app or gesture back, the text will be there.

Until now, I just realized how crucial this has been to me with my text messaging habits.

Am I the only one who enjoys this nice feature?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Where would I be without this?! ....Thank You Palm how Innovative
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    HA! I never knew it did that, thanks for sharing.
    Yeah I just found that out today, and it really is a great feature. It's the little things like these, the attention to detail, that really help to set this phone apart.
    I like to think of that as Palms way of a "draft" that other phones have. When you arent finished with a message, most phones save a draft. I knew this feature since Day 1 on June 6th. I recognized it quickly because it is a nice feature.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Its Palm's answer to not having a "drafts" folder LOL
    I like it, it allows me to shift my focus for a moment and double check something in another text, then return back and allow me to continue where i was
    Man it's got me in trouble a few times. I was mad at my girl and typed up a mean text, but then never sent it, and then a few hours later went back to text her and ended up with this:

"Man, you suck. I ain't tryna to talk to you no more today. F*** off.hey what's up?"

9.    #9  
    I guess a simpler way to say it is a draft, but I like how it automatically pulls up the "draft" based on who's window you have open.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWamer View Post
    Man it's got me in trouble a few times. I was mad at my girl and typed up a mean text, but then never sent it, and then a few hours later went back to text her and ended up with this:

"Man, you suck. I ain't tryna to talk to you no more today. F*** off.hey what's up?"

I just ordered my PRE & that's what worries me, I usually say/type things before I think. I don't want anything saved especially text messages