1.    #1  
    Ive Been Reading And Reading And Reading About The Phone Since I First Saw The Phone On TV When Watching The CES Show 2009. I Instantly Fell In Love. And Wanted To Know Everything About The Phone. I Waited And Waited Till My Parents Would Get It For Me. And Today Was The Day. Im So Happy. Im Going To Play Around With It More. But I Been Checking The Site Daily. More Then Once A Day. Im So Happy. Ill Keep Everyone Updated On What I Decide Too Upgrade On The Phone. HaHa! You Know Since This Site Has Everything I Needa Know Anyway. Just Thought Id Let Everyone Know. Im Officially A Pre Owner! YES!
    What's With The Capitals At The Beginning Of Every Word? Congrats On The New Phone. LOL.
  3.    #3  
    Ummm. I Dont Know. Its Just The Way I Type I Suppose. Its Just I Saw Someone Typing Like This And Tried It. And Ended Up Typing That Way From That Point On. Sorry If Its Annoying. But Thank You!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Dont Worry I Do It Tom LoL
    Yeah, its extremely annoying.
    At least you have a pre though, adds some coolness
    What makes owning a Pre "offical?" Either you own one or you don't!
  7.    #7  
    HaHa Im Sorry. Atleast Now I Know Im Not The Only One That Does It. Other Guy Up There Does It.

And For The Official Question. If You Dont Have A Pre. Your Not A Pre Owner. But Once You Do Get One. Then Your Officially A Pre Owner. Its A Simple Thought.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Yea for you...I hope you love your pre as much as I love mine
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    What's With The Capitals At The Beginning Of Every Word? Congrats On The New Phone. LOL.
    Ugh You Beat Me To It. I Don't Even Understand How Someone Can Type Like This. It Makes My Typing So Much Slower And Requires Entirely Too Much Effort.
    Why do u even care how someone types? Find something to do with your time. Glad You Like Your Pre.
    yeaH, welcomE, glaD yoU likE youR prE. I reallY likE MinE. LikE iT eveN morE witH accuradiO........

Quote Originally Posted by Tailzy_Baby View Post
    Ummm. I Dont Know. Its Just The Way I Type I Suppose. Its Just I Saw Someone Typing Like This And Tried It. And Ended Up Typing That Way From That Point On. Sorry If Its Annoying. But Thank You!
    It was just a light hearted comment... no offense meant.
    Sorry If Its Annoying.
    You're not really. You're still doing it.
    yay! I am glad you like it. I am really loving my pre and will never go back to a Blackberry.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I love my Pre more than ALLLLLLLL OFFF YOUUUUUUUUU!...The iphone is the Anti Christ
    I don't know why but reading every first letter capitalized makes me want to punch a baby in the face. It boggles my mind what would compel someone to type that way.

btw after every word I type I go to Kinko's and make 3 copies. It's just what I do.
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Unbelievable!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    I don't know why but reading every first letter capitalized makes me want to punch a baby in the face. It boggles my mind what would compel someone to type that way.
    Yes, and sadly for the OP, it detracts from the message he or she was trying to convey (if there was one).