Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    how do you do this and make it show up under the picts?
  2. #2  
    Orange+sym+P.

    Then it will create a screenshots folder on the phone
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

  3.    #3  
    Thanks
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    how do you do this and make it show up under the picts?
    How to do a screenshot??? You do a "Search" in the PreCentral forums. You will find the answer to this and other simple questions in about a minute. This works better than clogging the forum threads.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 09/12/2009 at 11:30 AM.
  5. blz2's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    How to do a screenshot??? You do a "Search" in the PreCentral forums, that's how. You will find the answer to this and other simple questions in about a minute. This works better than clogging the forum threads.
    wow. wouldn't want to clog the forum! ooohh nooooo
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    wow. wouldn't want to clog the forum! ooohh nooooo
    Stop it.... these posts make it that much harder to wade through legitimate searches for the answer to a question. Reason I'm responding? ...to let anyone who comes across this thread to understand why there is such a push for everyone to Search before posting.
  7. #7  
    Damn!!! I don't understand why the people have to be so rude to help someone new in this kind of stuff... I don't think everybody have time like you milenko to be searching all day for a simple question!!!
  8.    #8  
    At times like these I wish we could remove points for rude people. If my thread was a problem the REAL people in charge of this forum would have taken care of it.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    Damn!!! I don't understand why the people have to be so rude to help someone new in this kind of stuff... I don't think everybody have time like you milenko to be searching all day for a simple question!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    At times like these I wish we could remove points for rude people. If my thread was a problem the REAL people in charge of this forum would have taken care of it.
    If you are referring to me/my responses and you think it was offensive, there is a "Report" post button, feel free to do so. However replying to someone to use Search isn't being offensive.

    Searching for your topic prior to posting is a pretty well known forum etiquette. In fact, "hijacking" this thread like I have is also poor forum etiquette but I think it's important to inform those not in the know.
  10. #10  
    how do you do it? i don't have time to scroll to the top.
  11. #11  
    I have been a member of many tech forums over the years. Yes, while there is good reason to use the search function, I think you would have made your point more effectively by not being rude. Yes, I think you were rude.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    Damn!!! I don't understand why the people have to be so rude to help someone new in this kind of stuff... I don't think everybody have time like you milenko to be searching all day for a simple question!!!
    Your avatar needs to be animated...lol.
  13. #13  
    i'll be honest; i just searched "scrceen capture" in this subforum, and the only obvious result to my query was this thread. the rest didn't appear to have anything to do with screen captures.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    i'll be honest; i just searched "scrceen capture" in this subforum, and the only obvious result to my query was this thread. the rest didn't appear to have anything to do with screen captures.
    My case in-point...this is the exact reason threads like this shouldn't be started and Search before posting. If someone was looking for the screen capture key sequence, the page of headings is this thread. The after that, there is a link to the post that has the information from a while ago. This just contributes to others discouraged by search.
  15. blz2's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    My case in-point...this is the exact reason threads like this shouldn't be started and Search before posting. If someone was looking for the screen capture key sequence, the page of headings is this thread. The after that, there is a link to the post that has the information from a while ago. This just contributes to others discouraged by search.
    Until Precentral figures out how to define their search function, it's useless. Most threads aren't tagged correctly so the search results are far from helpful. It takes longer to sift thru all b.s. than just ask a question. If you don't want to read a post that's already been posted, don't open it.
  16. #16  
    i added a tag!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    How to do a screenshot??? You do a "Search" in the PreCentral forums. You will find the answer to this and other simple questions in about a minute. This works better than clogging the forum threads.
    Please review the forum guidelines:
    Search! Search! Search! - Your question probably has been answered or discussed. Before posting a new thread, please use the search feature at the top of each page first. Even though a user may be posting a question that has already been answered, we are always polite and give the link to where the answers can be found. We never tell them to "search for yourself."
    I did do a search for "screen capture" and got nothing usable.

    Thank you to alvin319 for answering the question.

    There are another 320 tips like this in the Tips and Tricks. I added a tag for "screen capture" because otherwise even the TIps thread would not come up in a search either.

    This is a good thread because it asks a question that could not be found previously by searching the forums.

    - Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 09/12/2009 at 10:20 PM.
  18.    #18  
    I did use the search function and got nothing so I thought I would make a thread that would have been three lines long but some jerk had to make their pointless comment and rant on someone else's thread.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Your avatar needs to be animated...lol.

    Jajaja I know man!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions