1.    #1  
    So glad I stayed home on a Friday night so I could post this:

Finally! Someone Shot the Creepy Palm Pre Chick! - Palm pre chick dies - Gizmodo
    how can i adjust the contrast on the video? she doesn't really show up well

ps white folks dressed up as feathered indigenous "indians" is sooo lame. almost as bad as a last american samurai or vaudeville blackface

edit ok i saw the end now...

HOLY HECK! was that baby he picked up the demon spawn of Ghosty Chick?? Its like it was a Pixi!!

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperpre View Post
    how can i adjust the contrast on the video? she doesn't really show up well

ps white folks dressed up as feathered indigenous "indians" is sooo lame. almost as bad as a last american samurai or vaudeville blackface

edit ok i saw the end now...

HOLY HECK! was that baby he picked up the demon spawn of Ghosty Chick?? Its like it was a Pixi!!
    Well like you said yourself, palefaces.
    For a moment I thought she was really murdered. LOL
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I don't know why you guys call it "creepy chick". I think she looks cool, way better then other wannabe stars. Let's face it, you would not call her "creepy" if she was African-American?
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I don't know why you guys call it "creepy chick". I think she looks cool, way better then other wannabe stars.
    She's 25 or so too. My age. Ripe for the taking. Bwahahahahahahaha.
  7.    #7  
    I don't know why you guys call it "creepy chick". I think she looks cool, way better then other wannabe stars.
    Which one of us guys said that?

By the way watch for her TV movie "Manson" to be released any day. She plays Manson follower Linda Kasabian. Creepy? Who said creepy?

Let's face it, you would not call her "creepy" if she was African-American?
    One last time. Who here called her creepy? You're giving me the creeps.
    I believe our very own admin/mod Dieter Bohn called her creepy when reviewing the ad campaign, though I could be wrong.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    I believe our very own admin/mod Dieter Bohn called her creepy when reviewing the ad campaign, though I could be wrong.
    Yeah you could be. The articles I just looked at referred to the campaign as creepy, not Tamara Hope. She's an actor, and she's acting.

By the way, and I know my earlier point escaped you, you see Bohn on this thread?
    I don't know why you guys call it "creepy chick". I think she looks cool, way better then other wannabe stars. Let's face it, you would not call her "creepy" if she was African-American?
    You mean black? Most "African-Americans" aren't African. Just like I'm Scottish-American or Native American. That would be my great great grandparents. I think we are past the point of being politically correct about race. I do see your point though. Maybe the people who are saying she are creepy are white also..
    Last edited by cjones46; 09/12/2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Just like I'm *Not* Scottish-American or Native American.
  11.    #11  
    To think I started a meaningful thread last night too and it didn't get one reply...
    Quote Originally Posted by cjones46 View Post
    You mean black? Most "African-Americans" aren't African. Just like I'm Scottish-American or Native American. That would be my great great grandparents. I think we are past the point of being politically correct about race. I do see your point though. Maybe the people who are saying she are creepy are white also..
    Please don't start a race discussion in a Pre forum, you arn't likely to get a good outcome. And people are free to call themselves what they wish. Who are you to say?
    IMO, she's not creepy in non-Pre ads:

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Every review from now on will say, "Tamara Hope (creepy vampire girl)."

- Craig
    Are you saying that black people can't be creepy? Racist!
    why not?

that was such a foolish, ridiculous post. why bring race into this at all? completely an artifact of your own emotional hangups. please think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Which one of us guys said that?

By the way watch for her TV movie "Manson" to be released any day. She plays Manson follower Linda Kasabian. Creepy? Who said creepy?

One last time. Who here called her creepy? You're giving me the creeps.

Good role she played!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    As an actor, I can tell you she isn't "creepy" because SHE is creepy. Its all direction and effects. She's actually quite beautiful, and talented.
    I think she is kind of hot....in a creepy way...lol