1.    #1  
    i've download and installed the webos quick instaall and the doctor but when i click install to my phone by the usb i get an error message saying not connected..pls hlep..
    Things to check:
    1. make sure the phone is in DevMode
    2. When you connect you Pre via UBS make sure you select just charge
    3. Then run WebOSQuickInstall

hope this heelps
  3.    #3  
    thank you,, the last two things on the list ive done ok but what is devmode...
    In the launcher just type in the following: upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    next select turn on amd then reset.
    One of the first apps I would download would be the DevMode app. This will save you a lot of time.
  6.    #6  
    ok so agagin in the launcher type in up updowndownleftrightleftright BASTARTNEXT (all one word) then do i click goodle or what..
  7.    #7  
    thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by My_DaDDii View Post
    ok so agagin in the launcher type in up updowndownleftrightleftright BASTARTNEXT (all one word) then do i click goodle or what..
    Type "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" (leave off the quotes, all one word, but leave off the next that you included in your post). By the end of the word, a developer mode icon should appear on the screen. Tap the icon, then change the off button to on. Your phone will then reboot. After the reboot is completed, you can then attach the USB connection.