1.    #1  
    got it in an email today.

uploaded it to facebook

Ya this is one of the original palm pre ads.

pretty good though.
    Yes, would love to have the weather in my calendar!!! New feature maybe?

EDIT: Never mind here are the settings for the daily weather. It's in the calendar setting in your Gmail account.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alvin319; 09/11/2009 at 02:05 PM.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I have the weather enabled on my google calendar, its never shown the weather on my pre calendar....
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    I have the weather enabled on my google calendar, its never shown the weather on my pre calendar....
    I just enabled it through google settings and added my location. I then had to restart the phone to get it to show in my Pre calendar. Shows four days at a time as an all day event.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Cool feature.
    I think the weather in the calendar is either a feature that was ditched so an overzealous advertiser. I have some Sprint posters at my store displaying the same function.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I just enabled it through google settings and added my location. I then had to restart the phone to get it to show in my Pre calendar. Shows four days at a time as an all day event.
    ohhhh, I didn't have the setting on.... I thought I did! Works great
    The issue with the weather from Google Calendar is that all the ads have been showing the weather as saying things like "Partly Cloudy" and then the temperature, when in reality it shows "Forecast for XXXXX" (where XXXXX is the zip code) and then the temperature, making it a lot less useful. That, and it uses old forecasts. As in, Monday's weather right now says 76/58. That won't be updated as it gets closer to Monday and definitely won't update on Monday itself. Makes the feature pretty useless actually.

Anyway, this seems to be nearly identical to the first online Pre ad we saw, only with a British accent.
  10.    #10  
    sorry i didnt see the US verion

(but it is new for the UK and hopefully means, soon we get the palm pre!)
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    The US version is identical, minus the British accent. They did not even change the sister location, she is visiting from Toronto in both ads.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog