1.    #1  
    So I converted a DVD to a WMV to move onto my pre. Before I did that I updated my Itunes, not realizing v9.0 broke the connection between Itunes and the pre once again so I can't sync with itunes. how do I get the movie on my phone so I can watch it. I don't see a folder for "movies" when I use the media sync function. Help, I'm flying tomorrow would like the movie to work for my 4 hour flight! Thanks

Ian
  2.    #2  
    think if figured out pre doesn't play wmv. awesome
    First you need to convert ur movies to mp4 and second try creating a folder called movies o whatever you wanna call it but in usb storage after da if you converted the movie already just pass the mp4 movie to da movie folder and listo!
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Ian, glad to see someone else on here from wvu :-)

I have used DVD Catalyst 3, HandBrake and Cucusoft ipod video. Each of them are easy to use. Google them and download them and give them a try. Its been a couple months since i've uploaded a video but i think i remember handbrake working well. Hope this helps.

chris
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    To get dvd's on to my pre, first I decrypt the dvd using dvd decrypter, then I format the decrypted file with handbrake using the iPhone/iPod Touch preset.

It make take a bit of time, but it works for almost every dvd I have.
    awesome.