Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Ok so Im so geeked about this new offer Im loving it, However it just crossed my mind....what if we receive a private phone call aka blocked #?, Now I would assume it would be treated and deducted from your minutes. but what if it was actually a cell phone and they blocked there # I wonder how they are going to mandate those?

Or what if I call someone on a cell phone and then conference in( 3 way) a landline?

I can see A LOT of people asking these questions so I hope there prepared lol
    I have a question -- when you call voice mail is that consider a landline or mobile to moble call?
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    I have a question -- when you call voice mail is that consider a landline or mobile to moble call?
    Voicemail is explicitly on the exceptions list at the anymobile.sprint.com site, as is any call that originates from 411.
    You're geeked about the offer? So tell me, do you EVER go over your included plan minutes? If not, what is this going to do for you?

I see this announcement as nothing but hype. It won't change a thing for most Sprint users.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    This very true. They should have came out with different plans also. I have 1500 minutes family plan plus, I get another 500 bonus minutes and never get closed to 500 total anytime minutes in a month with 3 lines! this does nothing for me at all. if they would have had another plan like 500 minutes with the Any mobile for lets say $89 family plan, then i would have been jumping up and down!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    You're geeked about the offer? So tell me, do you EVER go over your included plan minutes? If not, what is this going to do for you?

I see this announcement as nothing but hype. It won't change a thing for most Sprint users.
    The only thing it will change for me is worrying about managing pick 3 or having an unlimited airave plan so i can take 10 dollars off my bill.

But nope..at end of day, same price really. I don't see too many having airave plans to take off.

At the same time, AT&T didn't do much either. If anything, its a move to encourage people to their 59 a month 900min plans over the cheapest one. Just as Sprint is trying to get people on Everything Data plans.

Yet, websites like the NYTimes are calling it price cutting. Sprint Puts a Twist, and a Higher Price, on More Free Minutes - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

On Wednesday, AT&T’s spokesman took great offense at my characterization of its new “A-List” plan as price-cutting. But as with Sprint, if you are giving people more minutes at a lower price, it’s price-cutting.

That's simply wrong because its not a lower price...it's adding value.