1.    #1  
    AccuRadio works fine until i close out the card and everytime i do it makes my Pre reboot... any suggestions on what is going on with my pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    AccuRadio works fine until i close out the card and everytime i do it makes my Pre reboot... any suggestions on what is going on with my pre?
    mine does this as well. maybe a program glitch....
  3.    #3  
    have you tried re downloading it yet?
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Mine did this as well..
    AccuRadio is working just fine on my Pre. I think I like AccuRadio better than Pandora.

Works fine on mine.
    Same here. And gDial hangs forever, freezes up.

Deleted and downloaded again... Both apps still causing problems. Oh well.
  8.    #8  
    i deleted then redownloaded it and no more problems... weird still though, especially if im not the only one have the problem
    Mine didn't reset but I lost my sound settings and had to restart, never happened till I installed it. I like the app though
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    It doesn't reboot mine. But its got a few problems. When its switching to the next song, the phone freezes. I was typing and it hung until the next song started. Also hung while web browsing.

I also noticed it plays commercials, well at least one. Dice.com I think it was. It came one at the end of a song. I could press the skip button and it did jump to the next song but I don't recall reading it did that. Would have been nice to mention that.
  11.    #11  
    i think its up to the station rather or not they will have commercials... the 80's station i use has one at the beginning but havent heard one after songs start playing