Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deval View Post
    While I myself am a Sprint employee, I've been a customer since 1999, long before working for them came to mind.

I chose Sprint at that time because they offered a really cool phone I wanted, and a good price-point plan.

I think the majority of people, even in the major metro areas where Sprint has great coverage, still will think twice about switching.

Most people go with what their friends and family have, which are VZW or ATT. Those who are budget conscious will go with T-Mobile, and a majority of those only use their phones for talk, no real data or text usage.

Most of my family has T-Mobile solely due to cost, and they do not care that there is no T-Mo reception in my house, or their house, etc. as long as they are getting a good deal in terms of $$.
    Because most people don't do their research right.
    Because most people don't care about GPS or SPRINT TV , but love that they can accumulate minutes on their ATT.
    Because most people think T Mobile as cheap carrier.
    Because most people live how Verizon "WORKS" everywhere.

Because majority of the people are dumb , and listen to folks around rather than making informed decisions.
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    oh BTW , most people still think iPhone is the only "BEST" phone out there.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Nobody mentions that Sprint has better coverage than Verizon. Remember, Sprint lets your Sprint phone roam to Verizon's network. Verizon does not let a Verizon phone roam to Sprint's network. Therefore anywhere that Verizon has coverage, you have coverage. Anywhere that only Sprint has coverage, you win.

I moved from AT&T and am very happy - I've had better coverage where I am.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Sprint has been my provider of choice for 9 years now. They just get better and better. The coverage Voice and Data (with Verizon roaming) is excellent. Their price for what you get is excellent. Their phone offerings have been improving and with the Pre are excellent.
    Now they add "Any Mobile, Anytime" and that is excellent.

Now all they need to do is promote why, IMHO, they are the best for your cellular dollar.

Maybe they need to play dirty like Verizon and at&t and pay people to blog negatives about the other two.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12