1.    #1  
    So one of my contacts that I text won't show up in my messaging list. A few days ago I deleted all the texts between us then deleted him off the list. Now Itoday when we were texting his name won't appear anywhere in the messaging list of contacts. If I start typing his nameit pops up and all the threaded texts from today are there but if I hit the back gesture he isn't anywhere, which means everytime I want to text him or see if he sent me anything I have to type his name in. Wtf; any idead?
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I had the exact same problem and no amount of resetting the phone, powering down etc would help.

I finally ran WebDoctor (I did it to check out the leaked 1.2) and that fixed it. Kinda extreme and there is probably another fix (I would think) I just never bothered searching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkylover21 View Post
    So one of my contacts that I text won't show up in my messaging list. A few days ago I deleted all the texts between us then deleted him off the list. Now Itoday when we were texting his name won't appear anywhere in the messaging list of contacts. If I start typing his nameit pops up and all the threaded texts from today are there but if I hit the back gesture he isn't anywhere, which means everytime I want to text him or see if he sent me anything I have to type his name in. Wtf; any idead?
    If the contact has several links, then unlink and relink. If the contact has no links, then link it to another contact, does not matter which one, and then unlink. That should clear up the problem.