Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. cujoq37's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anybody notice the 5 new apps?

    Lights Out, Video Poker, Simple Bible, 4:20 Wallpaper & AccuRadio.

    Slowly bur surely (Shirley?) the catalog grows....
  2. #2  
    I see more.

    Currency Converter
    Checkers
    Local Concerts
    Forbes.com
    AND.....gDial Pro!!! Congrats on another Hombrew-to-Official app!

    So, 10 new apps today. =]
    Follow Me On

  3. cujoq37's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
       #3  
    Schweeet! mo' apps, mo' apps!
  4. #4  
  5. nowise's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #5  
    Congrats to Gdial, that was a welcome surprise! Keep the dream alive!
  6. #6  
    4:20 Wallpaper?!?! Cool! Can we expect more "420" themed apps?

    For those who don't know, "420" refers to Marijuana.
  7. #7  
    So Palm WILL allow Google Voice Apps. That is nice.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

    It told me.
  8. #8  
    Hmm, now I'm tempted to go back from 1.2 just so I can access the App Catalog again.
  9. #9  
    Now if they would just release 1.2 so that the limit will be removed. Hate having to delete 50 apps and then reinstall them.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    For those who don't know, "420" refers to Marijuana.
    lol... are there many folk who don't understand that reference?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    lol... are there many folk who don't understand that reference?
    Some might not, I've run across a few people who don't.
  12. #12  
    I used Gdial as a homebrew. Now as an official app. Congrats
  13. #13  
    those that don't do it anyway checkers is actually homebrew along with simple bible, and I think even currency converter. So lets give them all a big congrats!!!!
  14. #14  
    Dang, I had just checks about two hours ago and there was nadda.
  15. Mpre's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    #15  
    Nice. AccuRadio is pretty good.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    lol... are there many folk who don't understand that reference?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    Some might not, I've run across a few people who don't.
    I have never heard of it like that. I guess my ghetto didnt pass the SAT reference section on what else to call weed!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Now if they would just release 1.2 so that the limit will be removed. Hate having to delete 50 apps and then reinstall them.
    Is 1.2 going to remove the app limit? I just hit it when I started installing a few of those new apps
  18. #18  
    Potentially stupid question: Even with these new apps, my App Catalog shows 50 apps total. Weren't there 50 BEFORE this update or am I smoking crack? I'm not a big app downloader so I'm not sure what might have changed, aside from my crack smoking habit.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustoid View Post
    Potentially stupid question: Even with these new apps, my App Catalog shows 50 apps total. Weren't there 50 BEFORE this update or am I smoking crack? I'm not a big app downloader so I'm not sure what might have changed, aside from my crack smoking habit.
    It was discovered that the "Recent" view in the app catalog only shows the 50 most recent. There are more in the catalog than 50.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    It was discovered that the "Recent" view in the app catalog only shows the 50 most recent. There are more in the catalog than 50.
    Is there any way to see exactly how many there are?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions