Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    Is there any way to see exactly how many there are?
    I think I remember seeing that somewhere in one of the threads....not sure...
    great!
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    Is 1.2 going to remove the app limit? I just hit it when I started installing a few of those new apps
    This is the understanding that I have(Please let me know if this is true). I really hope so because even the apps in the official app catalog will put you over the limit.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    It was discovered that the "Recent" view in the app catalog only shows the 50 most recent. There are more in the catalog than 50.
    Good to know. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I really hope so because even the apps in the official app catalog will put you over the limit.
    Yeah but if you can show me how you could possibly need / use all of the apps in the app catalog I will give you that donation you so shamelessly beg for
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    so, I tried to install some of the new apps, and it is taking forever. when I click to download an app, the phone completely locks up for abotu 15-20 seconds, and then it will start to download it, and then install it.

has anyone else noticed any huge delays when clicking to install an app? My pre did not used to do this.
    Its the sever timing out. 500,000 people trying to download some new apps.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Gdial is a very nice app!!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    lol... are there many folk who don't understand that reference?
    Yes, they are called Adults .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    not everyone smokes weed so they shouldn't be faulted for not knowing the "420" slang...We are all from different walks of life we need to QUIT assuming just cause we know something the next man may not.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12