1.    #1  
    Hi this is my third palm pre and now the problem this time is when i get text messages i can see the notification from the text. when i touch the notification it brings me to the messaging main screen which shows your conversations. but when i click on one conversation its does nothing so i cant read the txt messages nor send them. ive done wht sprints has said to do the resets and i even did the full erase. but yet still cant click on conversations or send txts. which is pissing me off because yes its a great phone. but the customer service sprint has is so horrible. if anyone one could help me that would be great thanks.
    Did you install any tweaks, by chance?
  3.    #3  
    yes the only tweak ive have done is virtual keyboard. but i deleted it off my pre and did a full erase
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfoe View Post
    Hi this is my third palm pre and now the problem this time is when i get text messages i can see the notification from the text. when i touch the notification it brings me to the messaging main screen which shows your conversations. but when i click on one conversation its does nothing so i cant read the txt messages nor send them. ive done wht sprints has said to do the resets and i even did the full erase. but yet still cant click on conversations or send txts. which is pissing me off because yes its a great phone. but the customer service sprint has is so horrible. if anyone one could help me that would be great thanks.
    Mine did that after I installed the message forward tweak. I took it off and it started working again.
  5.    #5  
    never did the messaging forward but checked my tweaks and everything is unchecked. still cant send or read texts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfoe View Post
    never did the messaging forward but checked my tweaks and everything is unchecked. still cant send or read texts
    Try adding the tweak, letting your palm reset, then take the tweak back off.
  7.    #7  
    All ready tryed that and still cant