Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has anyone else had problems with this lite.facebook.com page loading?

For about a month or so now I have been getting a lot of errors on my Pre. Whenever I try to load it, I get this error almost immediately:

Code:
    "Unable To Load Page"
    http://lite.facebook.com/
    Error loading page. [2056]
    And on the rare occasion it does load, it does the same thing when trying to log in. If it ever does get past the login screen. It will give me some kind of Facebook error...sorry can't remember what that said.

It is frustrating because this has been about the best way of viewing facebook. As for now I am just going to use x.facebook.com which redirects to touch.facebook.com

grrr...when are we going to see a real facebook app for the pre? One with chat and other things the ipod/iphone version has? I am staying away from those available for the pre right now because they don't offer anything more than what x.facebook does or has.
    i have never been able to upload pics to facebook with the photo app. i have removed and resynced facebook a gazillion times and it just doesnt work for me.. i have never had problems uploading to myspace with email. but my emails to facebook never go thru
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post

For about a month or so now I have been getting a lot of errors on my Pre. Whenever I try to load it, I get this error almost immediately:
    I've had that problem a few times. Usually I close the browser and try again after a few minutes and it loads up fine.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post

Code:
    "Unable To Load Page"
    http://lite.facebook.com/
    Error loading page. [2056]
    And on the rare occasion it does load, it does the same thing when trying to log in. If it ever does get past the login screen. It will give me some kind of Facebook error...sorry can't remember what that said.

It is frustrating because this has been about the best way of viewing facebook. As for now I am just going to use x.facebook.com which redirects to touch.facebook.com

grrr...when are we going to see a real facebook app for the pre? One with chat and other things the ipod/iphone version has? I am staying away from those available for the pre right now because they don't offer anything more than what x.facebook does or has.
    I have been having this problem and now its been happening more times then not!
    I have been having the same problem. lite.facebook.com was the best available site other than loading the full version (which doesn't work either!!). Getting tired of waiting for someone to realize this and resolve the problem for both sites.
    two things about lite.facebook.com. First, it never seems to load during the afternoon form me. Second, it is possible to get the chat working in it. If you tap on the chat tab, it will open a new card that is just like the chat window that it spawns on a desktop browser. Using it is a pain because of all of the zooming you have to do, but it definitely works.
    i just downloaded the friendsbook app and it works well for what i do.. mainly uploading photos...
    I am not able to sign in. Have downloaded/deleted the app like a dozen times. Solutions?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12