1.    #1  
    Does it not work anymore since the leak of 1.2? Anywho ive had no troubles in the past with webos quick install however im getting Error: No Device Found, then it continues to attempt to connect to the device eternally until I force quit it. The correct services are running and ive delved into topic threads available to no avail...
    Quote Originally Posted by berrabus@gmail.com View Post
    Does it not work anymore since the leak of 1.2? Anywho ive had no troubles in the past with webos quick install however im getting Error: No Device Found, then it continues to attempt to connect to the device eternally until I force quit it. The correct services are running and ive delved into topic threads available to no avail...
    It does work with 1.2 (though a few tweaks become incompatible). Upgrading to v1.2 resets DevMode to off, so be sure to turn it back on
  3.    #3  
    i dont have 1.2 Yet i do have 1.1...
    Quote Originally Posted by berrabus@gmail.com View Post
    i dont have 1.2 Yet i do have 1.1...
    well it does work with 1.1
    how did you get 1.2 already berrabus@gmail.com?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealbigmofotruthat View Post
    how did you get 1.2 already berrabus@gmail.com?
    It was leaked in a webosdoc file download.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Sounds like you just don't have Developer Mode on. Try it again.
    1.2.0 is not officially out. It was leak in a version of the webOS Doctor. It's in the stick at the top of the Pre forums page. Here's the link : http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...tionality.html Although I'm not really sure how anyone could have missed it. It was all over every tech site and Pre site. Not to mention there was a few stories about it on Precentrals front page for the last few days. Search the front page for even more info. Word of advice... Just wait for it to come out officially, just read the stuff on the front page about the leaked update.