Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #21  
    naw, just something that loads my schedule instantly (give or take a few miliseconds)when I need it.
    I'm easy
  2. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    At least you've admitted your mistake.
    Yes, Must remember to NEVER be an early adopter of anything new, now let me put that as a reminder......whistle, whistle...... DAMN YOU CALENDAR!
  3. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    Yes, Must remember to NEVER be an early adopter of anything new, now let me put that as a reminder......whistle, whistle...... DAMN YOU CALENDAR!
    Slow...
  4. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Slow...
    aha... caught you, you nerd
  5. #25  
    I don't understand this thread at all. Right here, you say:
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    1. webOS is not polished...yet. While I do believe the webos has potential there are too many gaps I am not willing to wait for.
    ...
    That makes everything else moot. WebOS is currently what it is, and any change is going to take some time (even if it's only 15 minutes, that "some time"). You said "there are too many gaps that I am not willing to wait for". So that defines the parameters of the decision making process. You are not willing to wait, and waiting is required to keep using the phone and service.

    Time to take it back or sell it.
  6. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    aha... caught you, you nerd
    Name calling is a sign of immaturity.
  7. #27  
    i find it funny how people make their thread titles so dramatic sounding..
  8. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I don't understand this thread at all. Right here, you say:

    That makes everything else moot. WebOS is currently what it is, and any change is going to take some time (even if it's only 15 minutes, that "some time"). You said "there are too many gaps that I am not willing to wait for". So that defines the parameters of the decision making process. You are not willing to wait, and waiting is required to keep using the phone and service.

    Time to take it back or sell it.
    The parameters of my decision making go on to read further down "all this can change..."

    am I asking for immediate change... No.....(at least until the end of the year)
    are the changes I'm asking major.....No..... (get rid of the lag)

    The competition is heating up and I expect a major battle in the next coming months. If you read my post carefully I'm giving till the end of the year. Surely I and probably the rest of you will have a good idea on the Palm Pre/webOS.

    Now can we all sit back and enjoy the dog fight Palm, Apple, Htc, Motorola, Google, Microsoft have in store for us!

    May the best smartphone end up in my hand!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    I havent even read up much on the 1.2 update...but isnt the copy/paste feature they updated on that even more advance than what Apple spent 2 years doing?
    Not at all. iPhone and iPod Touch copy is really nice. A magnifying glass pops up and allows you to position accurately (like the Orange cursor move on the Pre).
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

    It told me.
  10. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Name calling is a sign of immaturity.
    my name calling was all in fun. There are many other names that could have been used if I was really upset.

    A little thin in the skin are we?
  11. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    my name calling was all in fun. There are many other names that could have been used if I was really upset.

    A little thin in the skin are we?
    I thought I was talking to an adult.
  12. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I thought I was talking to an adult.
    I thought I was replying to someone with a sense of humor, lighten up or eat some fiber at least.
  13. #33  
    ew if you wanna get raped by at&t/verizon....go for it

    tmobile just sucks with the slowest data network out there. they JUST got 3G phones

    hero is underpowered and we all know winmo sucks. doesnt seem like you have any options really. maybe a Tour
  14. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    ew if you wanna get raped by at&t/verizon....go for it

    tmobile just sucks with the slowest data network out there. they JUST got 3G phones

    hero is underpowered and we all know winmo sucks. doesnt seem like you have any options really. maybe a Tour
    naw... here's my game plan till the end of the year.

    Sticking with Sprint, hands down the best bang for the buck.
    Sticking with my pre till the end of the year and hopefully by then certain "wrinkles" ironed out.

    As I mentioned in my earlier post, this will be interesting in the coming months.
  15. #35  
    Again, whats with the goodbye threads?

    Peace..you are a newbie to this forum, no one is going to miss you.

    Not being mean, but being truthful. What have your brought to this forum since you came and abruptly left that you owe us a reason you are leaving?
  16. stockh's Avatar
    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
       #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Again, whats with the goodbye threads?

    Peace..you are a newbie to this forum, no one is going to miss you.

    Not being mean, but being truthful. What have your brought to this forum since you came and abruptly left that you owe us a reason you are leaving?
    A little judgmental are we.....

    Never said anything about leaving....right away.

    Since my "opinions" can't stand up to your "truthfulness", is there any reason you are replying to my perceived "unworthyness" your highness!

    now back to my original post. The clock is ticking, tick, tock .....
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    A little judgmental are we.....

    Never said anything about leaving....right away.

    Since my "opinions" can't stand up to your "truthfulness", is there any reason you are replying to my perceived "unworthyness" your highness!

    now back to my original post. The clock is ticking, tick, tock .....
    I'm not saying mine are worth anything either.

    I just find it ridiculous that so many people have to tell us when they are selling their Pre or leaving this site.

    Ok, peace.
  18. #38  
    <Closed>
    This thread is done.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions