Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Everyone just needs to relax. It is not his phone, it is not best buy, it is not the Sprint technical reps. The problem is that their provisioning system is down. If you will simply take 5 minutes to read other posts on this forum you will see that a lot of people could not get an EVDO connection yesterday and many people could not get the phone to provision. I myself had a perfectly fine working phone but after a change to my NAI, the phone would not provision and after 3 hours on the phone with tech support, who didn't realize it was a provisioning problem she restored my phone and I'm currently stuck at the signon screen as well. The issue is now a known one at sprint tech support, and they are working on it. Everybody relax.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hey Bro,

I had the same issue, I read it in the troubleshooting guide and this worked for me, go to your dialpad then select the preferences on the top left of the phone then scroll down to network and there should be like a reset network button, tap that and you should be good to go =)
    Quote Originally Posted by infamouzoz View Post
    Hey Bro,

I had the same issue, I read it in the troubleshooting guide and this worked for me, go to your dialpad then select the preferences on the top left of the phone then scroll down to network and there should be like a reset network button, tap that and you should be good to go =)
    This wont work for the OP or anyone looking to activate the phones for the first time or after a restore because their stuck on the profile creation/login screen. even if you get a dial pad with the provisioning system down sprints servers will never send the information the phone needs to get it registered onto an account. technically(from sprints end) you dont own the phone until that data is in their.
    Something similar happened to me once after a webos restore. I got me MSL# and did a full restore with it....EVDO came back and I could sign into my profile....Not sure if it helps but it did for me...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgdoc View Post
    Get a blackberry. It always works, never a problem.
    I'm not looking for a flame war, but if your a Blackberry fan/user, why post on a Palm device forum?

Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgdoc View Post
    Get a blackberry. It always works, never a problem.
    If only that were true. My profession thrives on these things not working like they should and believe me, the future looks bright.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Oh ok I did not know that, thanks for the heads up!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123