1.    #1  
    Help please. I've been using homebrew apps for a while now, and have not had any problems. Recently I got a little crazy. I decided to apply a couple of QuickInstall tweaks, and even tried installing the virtual keyboard patch. The patch did not work very smoothly, so I removed it immediately. However, I CAN NO LONGER USE THE MESSAGING APP. IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO OPEN CONVERSATIONS OR VIEW INCOMING MESSAGES. HELP!?! WHAT DO I DO?
    Alright, no need to shout. Help is on the way. In the meantime, consider that even under the most dire circumstances, you're only a WebOS Doctor visit away from a fully functional Pre (though you may potentially lose some data).

I assume you tried the various different reset options?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    See? http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...messaging.html

The answer is usually here somewhere.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I've restarted the phone and all that, I've even tried the "partial delete" reset option. Here's my main problem: I can't seem to get back into QuickInstall. I'm thinking maybe if I remove the tweaks it will be okay.