Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    anybody know how to access it? i used it all the time on my Fusic but now that I've upgraded to the Pre it seems to be gone. I used to use it to check my account info and usage. Using the full blown Sprint page isn't as nice as the scaled back one I had on my older phone.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    either log into your sprint.com account from the web or dial *4 from the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by winb83 View Post
    anybody know how to access it? i used it all the time on my Fusic but now that I've upgraded to the Pre it seems to be gone. I used to use it to check my account info and usage. Using the full blown Sprint page isn't as nice as the scaled back one I had on my older phone.
    Goto your yahoo mail through the older version (not the new version of yahoo) and when you sign out, there'll actually be a red link at the bottom that says: Vision Home
    I don't know why it's there, but you betta bookmark it b4 they take it away!
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/10/2009 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Goto your yahoo mail through the older version (not the new version of yahoo) and when you sign out, there'll actually be a red link at the bottom that says: Vision Home
    I don't know why it's there, but you betta bookmark it b4 they take it away!
    shenanigans!!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I've been trying to do this too... but I'm still looking how to do that. Does someone has the direct link? If you try to go to hxxp://vision.sprintpcs.com using the Pre's browser, it shows up the new, useless mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorx View Post
    I've been trying to do this too... but I'm still looking how to do that. Does someone has the direct link? If you try to go to hxxp://vision.sprintpcs.com using the Pre's browser, it shows up the new, useless mobile site.
    Didn't you read the replies? Like mine? Did you try what I suggested b4 you wrote this?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Didn't you read the replies? Like mine? Did you try what I suggested b4 you wrote this?
    i did... but how do i get the old yahoo mail?

I saw the link... but it brings me back to the new Sprint Mobile web page
    Last edited by doctorx; 09/10/2009 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorx View Post
    i did... but how do i get the old yahoo mail?

I saw the link... but it brings me back to the new Sprint Mobile web page
    If u saw the link, then u were at the right place... but i just got the new sprint mobile page too. It always worked up until just a few weeks ago and i hadn't tried it since. I'm sorry.
    You could try using somebody elses older sprint phone, get to the link with that, and write down or send urself (via e-mail) the URL of that link. If that link isn't working either, then that means sprint just deleted the old version and gave everybody the new version no matter what phone they have.
    I don't know anybody with an older sprint phone, so you'll have to check it out for urself. Sorry. Lemme know tho, i'm curious now.
    Thanx.