Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersie View Post
    im confused i have the 99.99 unlimited plan for my pre can i switch to this 69.99 plan and if so what will change? thanks
    yes, you can switch. You will go from having unlimited minutes to 450 minutes.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    yes, you can switch. You will go from having unlimited minutes to 450 minutes.
    and that 450 jus counts towards landline durin the day? does this plan have nights and weekends for landlines? if so what time does sprints night start and end.. havent had night and weekends in a while
    Last edited by Jersie; 09/12/2009 at 11:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersie View Post
    and that 450 jus counts towards landline durin the day? does this plan have nights and weekends for landlines? if so what time does sprints night start and end.. havent had night and weekends in a while
    Nights and weekends start at 7pm on Everything Data plans.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Sprint is the best overall network by far. Verizon may have the best coverage but they RIP you off like no other. Their 450 min plan is 99.99 with unlimited text and web. Too bad you cant use their web for anything except browsing and email. NO streaming audio, NO streaming video, NO p2p, NO tethering. Its complete garbage and their nights start at 9. AT&T is just aweful. They have the slowest 3g network which is extremely unreliable. It has been tested very poorly by PC Magazine. T-Mobile is just terrible. Sprint gives you a fantastic network that is cheap and gives you truly unlimited everything with amazing phones. Sprint Rocks!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567