Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Called and got it added but have to pay $5 a month for it
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Game changer? Nonsense. Well, unless most people think about it as little as the posters above.

I'm willing to bet 99% of Everything plan users don't go over their allotted minutes anyway. And if you don't go over your minutes now, this change will have no impact on your billing at all. Truth is, most users already have "free" calls. To Sprint customers, to other mobile customers, and to land lines.

Sprint wouldn't have done this if they anticipated a major hit to their revenue. They know that it won't change what most customers pay.
    Hi Bob,

I have to disagree. I only have the 450 minute plan. I have been over it the last 2 months, the last month fairly significantly. I was considering upgrading the plan or going unlimited & getting rid of my home phone. Now I don't have to change plans--I may still get rid of my home phone.

Furthermore, I suspect the real reason for this is to get NEW subscribers on their higher yielding plans. Compare the "450" minute plan, that now includes Any Mobile, Anywhere to the everything plan at either AT&T or Verizon. HUGE difference in service.

Cheers
    new plan for sprint = world domination, lol
    IM IN LOVE WITH SPRINT! these plans are blowing my mind >.<
    Just saw the new commerical for this..
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    This plan works great for me. Currently I have the Simply Everything plan because most everyone in my family has Verizon. Now i can downgrade to a 450 minute Everything Data plan and save some money.

When I was on Verizon, I had a 900 minute plan. Then I got to add 5 faves. This didn't help me at all, because I never used close to my 900 minutes. I always wished they would give you 5 faves on the cheaper 450 minute plan, because then it would be useful. Sprint has done what I wanted Verizon to do for a loooong time. Yay Sprint.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have the Simply Everything plan for $99 individual. They will not allow my corp discount of 20%. The most minutes ive used so far(3 months on this account) is 426 in the first month. But im DEATHLY afraid to go over minutes as ive got only one income, and it gets pretty tight sometimes. Thats why I went with SE plan.

Please explain how I can downgrade to the 900 plan. I thought id have to pay ETF if you downgrade. Am I wrong? And most everyone I talk to has a cell. But my parents both have landlines. How can I get the pick 3/5 whatever it is? Or am I stuck with the SE plan? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by pahick View Post
    I have the Simply Everything plan for $99 individual. They will not allow my corp discount of 20%. The most minutes ive used so far(3 months on this account) is 426 in the first month. But im DEATHLY afraid to go over minutes as ive got only one income, and it gets pretty tight sometimes. Thats why I went with SE plan.

Please explain how I can downgrade to the 900 plan. I thought id have to pay ETF if you downgrade. Am I wrong? And most everyone I talk to has a cell. But my parents both have landlines. How can I get the pick 3/5 whatever it is? Or am I stuck with the SE plan? Thank you.
    There is no ETF for downgrading. you have to call retentions and as for the pick 3 plan then I would recommend add ur mom and dad land line as the first 2 picks then get google voice as ur 3rd pick I use Gdial which rocks hope this helps
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    There is no ETF for downgrading. you have to call retentions and as for the pick 3 plan then I would recommend add ur mom and dad land line as the first 2 picks then get google voice as ur 3rd pick I use Gdial which rocks hope this helps
    Thank you. So I call retentions, ask to downgrade (450 or 900), and ask them for the pick 3? Do I need to ask for this mobile to mobile, or is it automatically added?
    Thank you. So I call retentions, ask to downgrade (450 or 900), and ask them for the pick 3? Do I need to ask for this mobile to mobile, or is it automatically added?
    Its automatically added if you pick one of those 2 plans you mentioned by the way be nice it will take you a long with reps. If you don't have a google voice invite look on ebay they are cheap.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

There is no charge or contract extension for changing your plan.

Also, remember that calling retentions will not always guarantee getting the perks. If you get the lower plan, I believe you become eligible for your corporate discount as well.
    Sprint Employee Disclaimer
    My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deval View Post
    If you get the lower plan, I believe you become eligible for your corporate discount as well.
    this is the main reason for my interest. With fees, I am paying close to $120/mo. If I can lower that to 89.99 or less, then get the discount, im saving alot. I think my discount is 20%, might be 17, not sure. One of the two though.
    Im on the $99 Simply Everything plan now. 95% of the numbers I call are MOBILES !

I guess I should call and downgrade and lower my bill ! ! !

There is no way I would go over my minutes with that !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    this is the main reason for my interest. With fees, I am paying close to $120/mo. If I can lower that to 89.99 or less, then get the discount, im saving alot. I think my discount is 20%, might be 17, not sure. One of the two though.
    Yep, you should be ok.

I'll ask one of my retail contacts in the morning just to be sure, but from what I read, the only plan in the system which does not allow discounts is the Simply Everything ($99). The other Everything plans do allow NVP discounts.
    Last edited by Deval; 09/10/2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Forgot how to spell
    Sprint Employee Disclaimer
    My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post
    Im on the $99 Simply Everything plan now. 95% of the numbers I call are MOBILES !

I guess I should call and downgrade and lower my bill ! ! !

There is no way I would go over my minutes with that !
    u should find someone to do a shared minute plan and give them the 1500 minutes...we are taking in someone and saving them $79 a month
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Correct, you cannot be roaming and they are upfront on that. However, most plans do give you a fairly substantial amount of time for roaming.

Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    Buy the rumor and sell the news.

This is not the game changer Sprint is claiming. Friends and family already give you mobile to any mobile on top of mobile to mobile.

The typical customer calls the same numbers over and over. 10 numbers(which includes mobile and landline) on top of mobile is enough.

I give Sprint credit for trying but they will need to do more. It would be different if they were sitting in the catbird seat.

One other thing to note in the fine print, these mobile to any mobile minutes only apply on Sprints network, not while on Verizon's network.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Hey AlwayzRight, my name is BJ DeHut and I am a representative for Sprint. I couldn’t agree with your screen name more. This is definitely a revolutionary plan. Not only do you receive the unlimited data and text, but all forms of messaging, GPS, music, and Live TV (if your phone supports the function). We are happy to see so many people excited for this plan. Thank you very much for helping spread the news.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    honestly this is the best thing since rollover minutes, no longer do you have to worry about minutes and that's the game changer, sure i don't go over my 450 minutes in a month because i watch the clock, and keep tabs on my minutes, now with this it's one less thing to worry about and i think that's the way it should be(and hopefully getting better) thanks Sprint, you're coming out of your downward spiral!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Wow I just read this whole thread and cant beleive there are people actually complaining about this basically free ad on that is huge.

If you have a SE plan or a Everything 900 plan and call cell phones for the majority of your calls just make the switch to the everything 450 plan and you are basically getting an unlimited plan for 69.99. You are not penalized for downgrading your plan and you do not have to sign a new 2 year contract. So what are you waiting for quit *****ing and go save yourself some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    i agree with people are stupid
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    im confused i have the 99.99 unlimited plan for my pre can i switch to this 69.99 plan and if so what will change? thanks
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast