Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    we have a 1500 $149 plan (3 phones) and bro has $99 everything data plan....we'll probably merge two and just pay $169....SAVE $79!!!!!

Def game changer for us.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  2.    #82  
    Wow I just read this whole thread and cant beleive there are people actually complaining about this basically free ad on that is huge.

If you have a SE plan or a Everything 900 plan and call cell phones for the majority of your calls just make the switch to the everything 450 plan and you are basically getting an unlimited plan for 69.99. You are not penalized for downgrading your plan and you do not have to sign a new 2 year contract. So what are you waiting for quit *****ing and go save yourself some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    anybody know if Google Voice counts as a mobile? it shows up on my caller ID as mobile.
    I know a guy who is fed up with AT&T, and was considering a move to T-Mobile. Just told him about this offer and the Pre price drop, that he can get all this for $69 a month, and he's sold on Sprint now.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winb83 View Post
    anybody know if Google Voice counts as a mobile? it shows up on my caller ID as mobile.
    Lol...thats because you have the number saved as mobile....

Just switched my plan from the 900 to 450. Was already thinking about it before this announcement, but now there is no worries.
    Now I just need pick 3 so I can add my GV, luckily I don't use it too much as of yet. Wonder if Google can "spoof" their numbers to make em seem like mobile numbers.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Lol...thats because you have the number saved as mobile....

Just switched my plan from the 900 to 450. Was already thinking about it before this announcement, but now there is no worries.
    Now I just need pick 3 so I can add my GV, luckily I don't use it too much as of yet. Wonder if Google can "spoof" their numbers to make em seem like mobile numbers.
    i heard that you can't get it anymore
    sprintusers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2201016&postcount=1432
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Well if thats true then its not worth trying.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    does anyone know if this goes into effect immediately or at the start of the next billing cycle?
    This morning, customer service told me it would start at the start of my next billing cycle.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I'm pretty excited about this new feature!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    This morning, customer service told me it would start at the start of my next billing cycle.
    thanks man
    thats BS i called today i went from the 99.99 to the 69.99 plan and told them i wanted the pick 3 and it be applied on my next billing date !
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    thats BS i called today i went from the 99.99 to the 69.99 plan and told them i wanted the pick 3 and it be applied on my next billing date !
    Your correct. I just called them and got the pick 5. Only had 3 numbers as my primary number I wanted to add is GV.

Also I got my M2M to start today as I changed plan from the 900 to 450
    Quote Originally Posted by jTexans View Post
    Crap...and most of us worked pretty hard to get Pick 3 (or 5) added to their plan. Took me almost a week to get Pick 3 add to ALL 7 lines on my family data plan. Oh well...
    Save your Pick 5 for landline numbers... you'll want that...
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    can one of you guys be kind enough to explain all of this pick 3/pick 5 talk? I'm unfamiliar.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm just glad sprint in taking the initiative to do something different, they were first with unlimited talk, first with web os, first with any mobile, I think that there will be some cool things coming from sprint soon, now only if they'd do something about that silly sprint premier, oh yeah Thanks Sprint, loyal customer for eight years now i think i deserve more than a damn ringtone! (which btw i can't use on my pre)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Your correct. I just called them and got the pick 5. Only had 3 numbers as my primary number I wanted to add is GV.

Also I got my M2M to start today as I changed plan from the 900 to 450
    are you sure it starts today and not your next billing cycle ? bc i begged for this and nothing lol he even went a bit further and give me an extra 10% of my bill without me even asking, by the way i have a corporate account for my business with 5 lines
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    are you sure it starts today and not your next billing cycle ? bc i begged for this and nothing lol he even went a bit further and give me an extra 10% of my bill without me even asking, by the way i have a corporate account for my business with 5 lines
    My M2M starts today yes, as I had them change the plan for today vs my billing cycle. She said she will add it so it will take effect today.
    The Pick5 will not start until my next billing cycle.
    ^emailed sprint care, and they applied unlimited M2M effective 9/10/09. Nice!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    care sharing that email ? i dont feel like calling again
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast