Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    You all might want to tune into Engadget Sunday to see what is asked and what he has to say. Remember this is just a few days before their earnings and conference call and most certainly just days until the app catalog officially debuts with (any guesses?) how many new apps. There are soooo many questions that could be asked and so much that could unfold as to their road map.

The Engadget Show tapes Sunday, September 13th -- our first guest is Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein

The Engadget Show gets underway this coming Sunday, September 13th, in New York City, and we're super excited to announce that the first person we'll be sitting down with for a one-on-one conversation is Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein! Between the recent launch of the Pixi, the introduction Pre and webOS, and all the other hubbub surrounding the company, we think it will be quite an interesting chat.

More here:
    The Engadget Show tapes Sunday, September 13th -- our first guest is Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein
    It's my impression that while it's taping Sunday that it might not actually be viewable that day. I'm sure it'll be interesting, so I'll watch it whenever it's available.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's my impression that while it's taping Sunday that it might not actually be viewable that day. I'm sure it'll be interesting, so I'll watch it whenever it's available.
    I noticed that, too, but given how quickly information flies on the internet I have no doubt that all the tangibles will show up on Sunday. People still live-blog and stuff.

Shoot, some of the Precentral guys ought to go and live blog it.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Why isn't this being livestreamed anyway?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Why isn't this being livestreamed anyway?
    Search me. I thought it odd that the Engadget geeks couldn't get it together enough to do something like that. The only thing I can think of is that maybe there's some sort of agreement with Palm not to go public until the week day...maybe?

I know they report earnings and company news on Thursday, so that's just a guess on my part that somehow they have a concern to make this info broadly available to all at during working hours. I don't know. I'm grasping at straws here.
    Not cool! He was supposed to be on the PalmCast!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.