Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Alright I think I'm missing something here. If its unlimited calling then why is there a set number of minutes still?. Wouldn't this make having different priced/allotted minute plans useless?. Sorry if I'm missing the point or maybe I am just tired. But thanks for any responses.
    set minutes for landlines and what not, not mobiles across america, they are free now...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    nice post man! beat me to it i just saw it on yahoos home page
    Apache-->755p-->Mogul-->Pre-->TP2-->Hero--->PRE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by turry View Post
    Alright I think I'm missing something here. If its unlimited calling then why is there a set number of minutes still?. Wouldn't this make having different priced/allotted minute plans useless?. Sorry if I'm missing the point or maybe I am just tired. But thanks for any responses.
    The program is unlimited calls to any cellphone on any carrier. The set number of minutes are for landline #s.

On another note. Im glad Ive been waiting to upgrade my Instinct. Ive been a lurker on this forum for about a month and the $50 price drop + this now is

Picking up my Pre tomorrow from a Sprint store.
    Last edited by ConeNubi701; 09/10/2009 at 02:52 AM.
    This is redamndiculous! GREAT JOB STRINT!!!!!!!

Now, all they need to do is add a 2100 minute plan in the everything family plan and it would be perfect for me. (Currently 1500 or 3000min)

This should catch some of the iPhone drones attention!
    Is this going to be retroactive for this billing period or will it take effect during the next billing cycle?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    gotta say, though I'm a little surprised SPRINT did this, you can color me impressed.
    hooray AMA !!!!
    those Pres have 3 buttons.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I'm looking at this on my pre therefoe can't see the sight can someone translate the details, price? Who it applies to, automatic? Stuff like that
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    This is the kind of stuff that makes me glad that I left AT&T after 9 years. When I left ATT&T, I did miss their roll over minutes but since the majority of my calls are to other people's cell phones this makes it all worth it. Good job Sprint!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    I'm looking at this on my pre therefoe can't see the sight can someone translate the details, price? Who it applies to, automatic? Stuff like that
    Only if you are on an "Everything Data" plan it will automatically be included in your plan FREE of charge. There will be no need for action on your part.
    Apparently Sprint's $70 rate plan going unlimited, meaning seven Hamiltons will get you endless mobile-to-mobile calling (to any network, not just Sprint), texts, data, and MMS -- stuff you could already get on the Simply Unlimited plan, but the big change at this price point is the unlimited mobile-to-mobile voice, up from 450 minutes in the current plan. "quote from engadget"

If you are already on Everything Data plan...you do nothing..it will automatically applied.

I will definitely lowered my plan to Everything Data 450...since 98% of my calls are to mobiles.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I'm so glad I got the 450 plan...90% of my calls are to cell phones...
    Couple of Questions:
    1. Does this work for both incoming and out going calls?
    2. what would GV be considered Landline or mobile?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Apparently Sprint's $70 rate plan going unlimited, meaning seven Hamiltons will get you endless mobile-to-mobile calling (to any network, not just Sprint), texts, data, and MMS -- stuff you could already get on the Simply Unlimited plan, but the big change at this price point is the unlimited mobile-to-mobile voice, up from 450 minutes in the current plan. "quote from engadget"

If you are already on Everything Data plan...you do nothing..it will automatically applied.

I will definitely lowered my plan to Everything Data 450...since 98% of my calls are to mobiles.
    I'm even happier now. I hardly call anyone on a land line as it is, so my Everything 450 just got that much better 8-). Now if only I can get my discount again...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    Couple of Questions:
    1. Does this work for both incoming and out going calls?
    Answer 1: It does work for incoming and outgoing.
    Answer 2: GV... im not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    Get pick 3 and add your GV number to your numbers.
    GV is not mobile.

This is VERY good for Realtors...

In general, its definitely a game changer, but personally I don't evn go remotely close to my minutes. Heh

I use my voip at the office all day, and not the mobile
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast