Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    So i was told BY SOMEONE FROM PALM that when I reset my phone it should fix the problem with my proximity sensor that wasn't functioning, and my contacts would all be saved in my palm profile and will sync with my phone after i reset it.


    Did the proximity sensor get fixed.... NO

    Were ANY of my contacts backed up with my palm profile..... NO



    Whoever that was I talked to.... KISS MY A$$



    I am NOT happy with palm right now.
  2. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #2  
    I was told by Sprint customer service that reseting my phone would fix my GPS issue. I also lost my contacts and resetting didn't fix my issue.
  3. #3  
    That's some bull shiznit!
  4.    #4  
    well golly gee at least it saved my pictures and music.... GRRRRRRRRRR i wanted my contacts to still be there, i could care less if my pics and music stayed!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    I was told by Sprint customer service that reseting my phone would fix my GPS issue. I also lost my contacts and resetting didn't fix my issue.
    holy crap!

    Sprint told me the same thing!! and sure enough it didnt fix anything!

    matter of fact they couldnt reactivate my phone after the hard reset!!! had to talk to 3 people... then they hung up on me! i fixed it myself by accident!!! and lost most settings and it hosed up some others.

    Palm's backup sux!
  6. #6  
    That really sucks. This is why a hard copy on PC or a memory card (or both) is invaluable.
  7. fueslein's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #7  
    Dude same thing happened to me... I reset my phone and signed back into my palm profile poof all my contacts were erased... Ive been on the phone with palm for 2 weeks now... Now there sending me to the palm engineers so they can get on the servers and retrieve (or try) my contacts..

    So call palm dont wast your time with sprint they dont know ****.

    Palms support number is 877.426.3777

    Good Luck!!
    Open source is a beautiful thing
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fueslein View Post
    Dude same thing happened to me... I reset my phone and signed back into my palm profile poof all my contacts were erased... Ive been on the phone with palm for 2 weeks now... Now there sending me to the palm engineers so they can get on the servers and retrieve (or try) my contacts..

    So call palm dont wast your time with sprint they dont know ****.

    Palms support number is 877.426.3777

    Good Luck!!
    Did this work for you?
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
  9. #9  
    I would suggest keeping your contacts in GMail. That's what I do and I love how they're always synced up with all of my devices regardless of what Palm's Profile does.
    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit840 View Post
    well golly gee at least it saved my pictures and music.... GRRRRRRRRRR i wanted my contacts to still be there, i could care less if my pics and music stayed!
    Um... that doesn't sound right. Resetting your phone erases your images and music and none of that is backed up to your Palm Profile. Not saying you're lying but something sounds fishy with your story.
  10. #10  
    It usually works but for some reason sprints network was messed up last night? I took back my palm to best buy and my new phone lost ALL contacts.. same thing. an 'Engineer" is supposed to call me back to see what can be done. I'm going to go back to best buy this am and hopefully my old phone wasn't wiped!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions