Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got off the phone with Sprint where an excellent rep helped me out. I also asked about the Promo tomorrow...shw confirms that is it unlimited mobile to mobile!!.. But she kept saying that I was qualified because I had unlimited data on my account. However, unlimited mobile to mobile works both ways....INCOMING AND OUTGOING!!!!!!...YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    What do you mean by "qualified"? You get it automatically? Or you're able to add it to your plan?
    Unlimitedincoming and outgoing calling? What's this promo?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Will it cost extra?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    and wouldnt we ALL be "qualified" since the pre requires an unlimited data plan
  6.    #6  
    According to the rep....it gets added automatically to your account. but i would call to verify. You can keep the same plan...the mobile to mobile gets added. Sounds like it's hooked to the data plan though. So if you have a PRE, and a premier or "valued customer", you will get the plan. I'm not a premier but I have been with Sprint over 10 years....but call tomorrow to comfirm!!
    is this a joke.... i already have unlimited m2m...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    Your current unlimited mobile to mobile is only to Sprint numbers. This is supposedly to all mobile numbers, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or other.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I'm still confused though. If you're paying $99 then you already have unlimited everything. If you're paying $69.99 then you're getting 450 minutes and everything else unlimited. Now, I can see how someone like me with only 450 minutes might get excited because it would mean I now have unlimited minutes, but I'm sure I'll have to pay for it. So my question is, unless it's less than $30 per month, how exactly would the new plan (free mobile to mobile) be any different than the $99 plan? And if the new plan was less than $30 per month then why wouldn't someone with a $99 plan just drop to a $69.99 plan and just add the "unlimited" fee?

I'm confused...
    niiiiccceeeee!!
    A lot of us are on the 1400 minute family plan. Unlimited M2M any carrier woild be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachdvc View Post
    I'm still confused though. If you're paying $99 then you already have unlimited everything. If you're paying $69.99 then you're getting 450 minutes and everything else unlimited. Now, I can see how someone like me with only 450 minutes might get excited because it would mean I now have unlimited minutes, but I'm sure I'll have to pay for it. So my question is, unless it's less than $30 per month, how exactly would the new plan (free mobile to mobile) be any different than the $99 plan? And if the new plan was less than $30 per month then why wouldn't someone with a $99 plan just drop to a $69.99 plan and just add the "unlimited" fee?

I'm confused...
    As am I. I have the $99 plan unlimited everything. This would be unfair for those of us with this plan as quoted above. There has to be something more to this story if it is indeed correct. The way it has been explained makes no sense at all... I did get the e-mail however, and will be checking the web page in the morning.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Your current unlimited mobile to mobile is only to Sprint numbers. This is supposedly to all mobile numbers, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, or other.
    No it's not. If you pay $99 unlimited everything, then you can dial an AT/T number and leave your phone sitting in the corner connected to that call for a month and never pay more than $99 plus taxes and fees.
  16.    #16  
    what about day time hours...calling to any mobile number OTHER than Sprint???? Is that free for you????...NO!......
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Wow I feel bad for those paying 99 if this is true
    Those of you with the $99 plan are forgetting that you can call land lines and 1-800 #s unlimited too. This new feature *if* true, only applies to mobile numbers. So the only TRUE unlimted plan is the $99 simply everything.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    yea...only on Sprint....only 7p to 7a...this includes INCOMING TOO...that's the difference!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2gg View Post
    Wow I feel bad for those paying 99 if this is true
    Why? The people I know with unlimited plans mostly call business and landlines. This plan only helps if all the numbers you call are mobile. Plus, Sprint lets you change your plan mid contract without extending your contract, so they aren't stuck in their plan.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast