Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    As am I. I have the $99 plan unlimited everything. This would be unfair for those of us with this plan as quoted above. There has to be something more to this story if it is indeed correct. The way it has been explained makes no sense at all... I did get the e-mail however, and will be checking the web page in the morning.
    Maybe we will just get to pick 1 number or something like that which is fine by me. It's funny that this is coming out now. I rarely get over 400 minutes so 450 minutes is plenty for me, but this month I've only got 30 minutes left and they replenish on Friday. Lots of texting for me tomorrow and Friday afternoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Those of you with the $99 plan are forgetting that you can call land lines and 1-800 #s unlimited too. This new feature *if* true, only applies to mobile numbers. So the only TRUE unlimted plan is the $99 simply everything.
    True. However, for me it would be a game changer. I would no longer need the $99 plan as the majority of calling is not with land lines and 1-800 #s. I would no longer need the unlimited if this information is correct.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Homie View Post
    A lot of us are on the 1400 minute family plan. Unlimited M2M any carrier woild be great!
    I have 1500 family.....it qualifies...to/from any mobile...any time of day!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coachdvc View Post
    No it's not. If you pay $99 unlimited everything, then you can dial an AT/T number and leave your phone sitting in the corner connected to that call for a month and never pay more than $99 plus taxes and fees.
    I wasn't talking about the unlimited anything plan. If you don't have that, you only previously got unlimited mobile to mobile for Sprint numbers. This would be all carriers.
    99 plan you can't apply a discount on. So a person with a 25% discount is only paying 52 a month for 450min. And now that person gets unlimited calling to other mobiles...if true.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    99 plan you can't apply a discount on. So a person with a 25% discount is only paying 52 a month for 450min. And now that person gets unlimited calling to other mobiles...if true.
    Bingo! I forgot about that. I think there is more to the story and we are only getting a piece of it. I could be wrong but the e-mail states we will know in the morning...
    This makes sense across the board...If you are on the 99$ plan there is a good chance you wouldn't even need to be on that pricey of a plan anymore if you had all mobile calls free...BUT if you do call alot of landline phones then you'll still pay for the premium to do so. I think more sprint subscribers will save with this option.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    So why would anyone get the $99 plan? Why not just get 450 minutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    True. However, for me it would be a game changer. I would no longer need the $99 plan as the majority of calling is not with land lines and 1-800 #s. I would no longer need the unlimited if this information is correct.
    Then all you'd have to do is call up Sprint and downgrade your plan. No contract extension, and make sure they don't. It is part of their new policy that you can change your plan without extending your contract, as long as your plan meets the requirements of the discount you got on that phone, such as unlimited data plans.

They said no discount on my EPRP plan either, and I'm getting 23% off of that still. Again this is only for mobiles, people who use their phones for sales will find that they are calling offices and business alot so they're better off where they are. Plus what about all the people who give you a google voice number that they thought was a cell number until they get their bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by coachdvc View Post
    So why would anyone get the $99 plan? Why not just get 450 minutes?
    people who make a lot of landline calls and business users.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    is this a joke.... i already have unlimited m2m...
    Unless you have unlimited minutes, I don't think so. This isn't Sprint to Sprint, it's mobile to mobile. You call an iPhone from your Pre, and it's Free.

Hey, they could even use that as a catchy tag
    Call an iPhone from your Pre, and it's free
    Hey, mrbullred its any mobile to mobile not just sprint to sprint.. Oh wait, that was me..lol I figure I would jump on the question bandwagon...
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    This seems a little too good to be true, but if it is, I am really glad I ditched AT&T.
    i assume you mean unlimited mobile to mobile from sprint to ANY other provider? i thought sprint to sprint unlimited was already the case. regardless for me i don't know anyone else on sprint.
    This is pretty good but not as good for me as AT&T Unity was. That was an awesome plan in a heavy AT&T area since not only mobile phones but land lines were also included.
    this is great and all, but I'd like a way to save $20 a month. I have 3 lines and we never use more than 700 mins, but I have to have the 1500 to have data,txt,nav and TV. Doing it seperatly would be like $30 more a month than normal. So while I think its great...I'd like a lower everything plan as well...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    this is great and all, but I'd like a way to save $20 a month. I have 3 lines and we never use more than 700 mins, but I have to have the 1500 to have data,txt,nav and TV. Doing it seperatly would be like $30 more a month than normal. So while I think its great...I'd like a lower everything plan as well...
    Just google "sprint 25% credit union discount"
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Check the corporate discounts.
    well I for one am looking forward to an OFFICIAL statement in the morning as to what will happen, Unlimited mobile to mobile is pretty easy to understand and I hope its true as I have two teenagers and lots of out of town family on other wireless carriers.

I have a friend at work with T-mobile who says they just gave him unlimited minutes on his plan since he is a long time customer, maybe Sprint is just trying to keep up/one up the competition.
    As it was explained to me. As long as you are within the SPRINT network ...not roaming...and you are on one of the Everything plans. All mobile to mobile calls are not charged to your anytime minutes. If you have the $99 plan ..everything is unlimited. Im sure alot of ppl will be downgrading plans.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast