Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I did not read if this normaly done hacked or other wise. So if you know it can be done and you tell someone no that would be a lie. That is my whole point.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    They asked how ? He told them they "cannot" .
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prejune View Post
    not trying to get involved here, but gompers didnt lie. you cant do it normally on the pre. thats why gompers said "short answer is no".
    Not trying to sound like a jerk but the op asks "Can anyone tell me how to forward picture mail and text?" not Can anyone tell me if you can forward picture mail and text on stock pre? So in reality Gompers did lie
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Not trying to sound like a jerk but the op asks "Can anyone tell me how to forward picture mail and text?" not Can anyone tell me if you can forward picture mail and text on stock pre? So in reality Gompers did lie
    your not, so its cool. thats just how i read what he worded. he really should have explained himself better though.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Who could have better explained the selves ? The poster asked and got what they wanted after getting a lie first.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    yea i agree its vague, if anything a good answer would been "Search forum" lol
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Vague ? He asked how . Then they were given the right info and got it done.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    That's the long answer.

The short answer is that Palm does not currently support forwarding MMS or SMS messages.

There are hacks that enable it, but you need to have a PC, enable developer mode, and not be afraid of screwing up your phone after you hack system files in a way that makes the phone deviate from the baseline.
    this is gompers 2nd post. this should have been the first one, but w/e. i dont see a lie here. also, "The short answer is that Palm does not currently support forwarding MMS or SMS messages." is the truth (and its the same as his first post). thats how I read it.

27scoob, technically, this is the truth.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    +1

lol
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Technically you just proved it was a lie first... Thanks
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    yeah. ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    Who could have better explained the selves ? The poster asked and got what they wanted after getting a lie first.
    Technically, I answered his question first. And I didnt lie...I gave the info needed (minus the links) to find the solution.

And part of my answer included this.
  13. R3Z
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Technically, you all are complete idiots. You do realize where you're arguing and what you're arguing over, right?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12