1.    #1  
    I've been having this problem for a couple days now and I;m not sure whats causing it, I thought it may have been an app so I did the partial delete but that hasn't done anything....anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: The screen is on at all times but the screen wont function(by touching it) unless it's charging
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1010 View Post
    I've been having this problem for a couple days now and I;m not sure whats causing it, I thought it may have been an app so I did the partial delete but that hasn't done anything....anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: The screen is on at all times but the screen wont function(by touching it) unless it's charging
    Try a full wipe and restore to verify that it isn't software related. The panic button on quickinstall sounds like a good way to check. If you do a full wipe and still have the problems, go to Sprint and complain your **** off!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    At first I thought this was a mock-thread (screen only on while _charged_). And that I was ready for!

However, charg-ing sounds like a defect. gmrpnk's suggestions would be a start. If that doesn't work, time to follow up on warranty replacement.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes, generally screens won't work unless the phone is charged. Webos doc is the only answer, besides bringing it in, and getting it replaced.