1.    #1  
    Well, I've done a partial reset and now a full reset and for some reason my ringer has stopped working. Vibrate had also stopped but is at least back when I did the partial restore.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Can you still hear through the earpiece when u make calls? And you sure the ringer switch isnt on silent?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by acidbeaver View Post
    Can you still hear through the earpiece when u make calls? And you sure the ringer switch isnt on silent?
    Yep, everything else seems to be working fine and I had already checked the switch since I do put the phone on vibrate on occasion during meetings and what not.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Just a quick check, did you check inside the sounds menu to make sure your ringer volume is up. Sometimes the volume control on the side gets stuck in music volume or earpiece volume so that you end uo turning up the wrong thing. Another benefit is that when you adjust the volume here it plays the ringer at volume so you can see if the speaker is working
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    Just a quick check, did you check inside the sounds menu to make sure your ringer volume is up. Sometimes the volume control on the side gets stuck in music volume or earpiece volume so that you end uo turning up the wrong thing. Another benefit is that when you adjust the volume here it plays the ringer at volume so you can see if the speaker is working
    Yep, checked that as well.

Thanks for the suggestions.
  6.    #6  
    In further review I can't even hear the samples on the Ringtones area of the phone. Pandora plays fine through the speaker so it can't be a physical issue.
  7.    #7  
    ... and there goes the notification sounds.

What's next with this thing?
  8.    #8  
    Well, after a long wait for help from Sprint and a surprisingly short wait from Palm I have my answer. Now that I look back at other suggestions in the thread it may have been suggested to me and I just didn't understand.

The physical switch next to the phone jack was switched to the off position. Neat little feature now that I know what it's used for.
    I actually had the same issue and this fixed the problem
  10. KTM
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This will be my 2nd phone with blown speaker
    check this out open something that has sound that comes out of the big
    speaker now suck on the speaker with your mouth Hey sound only with vacuum Why my guess is the Touchstone kills the speaker
    Having fun
    Thanks the button at the top thing worked! Never knew what that thing was for.