Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Teaser link? Check this out: Sprint
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Might merge with dell
    I actually did a paper on a Sprint and Dell partnership for my capstone course this past May.
    Quote Originally Posted by halmo20 View Post
    hhh My wife would've been dead a long time ago!!! Her brain's still going strong!
    I heard that. My wife and I share a 3000 minute/unlimited data plan. She uses about 2000 minutes a month, I use about 120. We'd jump at a much lower minutes plan (don't know what's available) that included fre mobile to mobile
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Wow...if it is free calling to ANY mobile phone, that'd be huge! Almost all the numbers I call the most are mobile. I'd never have to worry about going over my minutes again! (I have the Everything Data 450 plan.)

Suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up though...but it better be something good after all this hype!
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    Teaser link? Check this out: Sprint
    Surprise, surprise. The link url is "Any Mobile"
    It does not work for Everything Share I don't think....anybody know different?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wrong. All Pre users do quality for Premiere, you only have to be on a $69 or higher plan for it, which all non-family Pre plans are. Family plans I think you have to be on the second plan up to be Premiere.
    Actually I am on a $59.99 plan so doesn't qualify me.

This looks like a terrible move imo and I cannot imagine how it would rly benefit Sprint. I would imagine it will just promote everyone on higher plans to switch to a cheaper plan...How does that help Sprint?

Its a bummer that this "huge" "groundbreaking" announcement doesn't rly benefit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post

This looks like a terrible move imo and I cannot imagine how it would rly benefit Sprint. I would imagine it will just promote everyone on higher plans to switch to a cheaper plan...How does that help Sprint?

Its a bummer that this "huge" "groundbreaking" announcement doesn't rly benefit me.
    It helps sprint by getting new customers, Can you imagine how much they will save over a comparable att or verizon (minutes wise)
    Maybe for each customer, you'll actually have a customer rep follow you wherever you go just in case you have a question/issue. It'll kinda be like Verizon but it's just one rep. And they can afford it. I mean Sprint has what...100...200 customers at the most these days? Totally doable.[/QUOTE]

Right. 100...200 customers. They only just stole the British Petroleum contract from AT&T three weeks ago. They're only the, what, 8th largest company in the world?i
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Is that with the new SERO or whatever? I guess I wasn't really counting that.

I'm actually myself paying $54 a month and am still Premiere since they don't count corporate discounts against Premiere.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    It helps sprint by getting new customers, Can you imagine how much they will save over a comparable att or verizon (minutes wise)
    I guess...I mean its $70 for the plan for basically Everything. Yes its a nice plan. I guess I was expecting them to try and do something to get the MILLIONS of ppl who do not use Everything and want a basic phone plan or for families wanting a'la carte plans.

They already have the best plans for smartphones/pda users.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Is that with the new SERO or whatever? I guess I wasn't really counting that.

I'm actually myself paying $54 a month and am still Premiere since they don't count corporate discounts against Premiere.
    Yea its the new SERO plan. Someone said on another thread its compatible...I used 7 anytime minutes last month so I am not all too worried if they give it to me or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    From what I know is that they are making changes to how the premier program works, One of the changes is
    25% Off Accessories

Sprint Premier customers can now get a 25% discount on any accessory, any time
    at Sprint-owned retail stores. You don't need to bring your Sprint Premier
    discount card. As long as you're a Premier customer, you get the discount!

I have known about this change for a couple of months but could not post/tell anyone.
    That feature has been posted on the Sprint Premiere website for a while now... I dont know how that would be new and how you would have had "inside info" for months.. lol
    The site is live now anymobile.sprint
    Yes, it has been a wonderful morning here. Called and had this feature added to all five lines and they gave me a $50 credit for the Pre price drop.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Here are my speculations:

1. Free data plans (I would friggin DIE if they did this and hordes of customers would flock to Sprint).
    2. Unlimited Texting for ALL phones
    3. "Simply Everything" goes from $99 to $79 per month
    4. Every time you upgrade or if you're a new customer to Sprint, you get a $100 credit towards your bill (similar to what they WERE going to do with the Pre yesterday until they yanked it)
    5. Rollover minutes - BUT have some type of system where you can "cash" in your minutes for credit towards your bill or next phone.

Just a thought. I'm probably WAY off though. Would be nice to have the $79 simply everything plan though.

Hey...I was close! #3. Now where's my cookie
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456