Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Well.. That means all pre users are in luck then.
    No. Not all Pre users qualify for S|P...only the ones on plans $99 and higher.
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    The 'any mobile' isn't really a huge benefit. You'll be burning minutes of the person on the other end, so may try it a few times until the person on other end asks you to call in the evening/weekend because you are burning up their minutes.

Am I missing something? Doesn't sound too groundbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    No, they just said S|P hear it first. like .01 seconds faster if that now we have twitter.
    Oh...I guess you're right. Whoopie then. Right about Twitter, too....
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Nope, $69.99 or higher for 3 consecutive months.
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    The 'any mobile' isn't really a huge benefit. You'll be burning minutes of the person on the other end, so may try it a few times until the person on other end asks you to call in the evening/weekend because you are burning up their minutes.

Has anyone ever really taken that into concern when on a call? I know I don't sit there thinking "oh I'd better make this quick, who knows how many minutes they have." Besides that, not everyone calls one person all the time, so that could be spread out between lots of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Wrong. All Pre users do quality for Premiere, you only have to be on a $69 or higher plan for it, which all non-family Pre plans are. Family plans I think you have to be on the second plan up to be Premiere.

My call is free FTW and your minutes!!!

At least Sprint is thinking creatively. They can market the hell out of this being the first out of the gate. It's gonna ****-off AT&T and VZW.

They already put the screws to them with the Everything plans in which they both tried to answer with some fake-azz everything response that had so many restrictions it was a joke.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    It is 69 for one line or 99 for a family plan. They all qualify.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wrong. All Pre users do quality for Premiere, you only have to be on a $69 or higher plan for it, which all non-family Pre plans are. Family plans I think you have to be on the second plan up to be Premiere.
    Yup...you're right....my bad. I miss-read it regarding the $99 tier qualification.
    Any mobile to mobile would suck for their premier plan 99.00 s/e. I will be really pissed if that is the big announcement.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    You would be pissed because you would be able to use a plan that is $30 cheaper from now on?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts

I think it is. its called marketing. You talk more, the person on the other end gets higher bills, wants to switch to sprint. I think its awesome for sprint. The consumer wins here, even if you're not on sprint.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Ya, thats the idea I think. When someone says "it isn't 9pm yet!" you can say "I get unlimited calling with sprint, and my nights and weekends start at 7"
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Any mobile to mobile would suck for their premier plan 99.00 s/e. I will be really pissed if that is the big announcement.
    Just for that comment, i hope that plan doesn't drop to $79.

Me me me...
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    You would be pissed because you would be able to use a plan that is $30 cheaper from now on?
    How do you know what plan I would be able to use????? Think before you comment, everybody doest use their phone exactly like you do!
    I think you should know how I use my phone before you come in here and talk s&^% to me.
    I use my phone for business and I talk to customers on their home phones or their work phones more than mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Just for that comment, i hope that plan doesn't drop to $79.

Me me me...

Where did I say anything about a 79.00 plan? If I could get s/e plan for 79.00 I would be all over that.... But there is no way Sprint is going to drop the S/e to 79.00 when there already the cheapest around. Never going to happen! So yes You You You. Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Ya, thats the idea I think. When someone says "it isn't 9pm yet!" you can say "I get unlimited calling with sprint, and my nights and weekends start at 7"
    If you get UNLIMITED then why would your nights and weekends start at 7:00pm
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I heard Sprint tweeted about it and it is that they are merging with ATT so they to can get the iPhone.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    not that it really matters but if you have the pre then you more than likely have the unlimited data plan with 1500 minutes. If you use 1500 minutes in a month then you won't be alive to use the free mobile 2 mobile minutes because your brain will be fried.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    not that it really matters but if you have the pre then you more than likely have the unlimited data plan with 1500 minutes. If you use 1500 minutes in a month then you won't be alive to use the free mobile 2 mobile minutes because your brain will be fried.
    hhh My wife would've been dead a long time ago!!! Her brain's still going strong!
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    you all are wrong

chuck norris is buying sprint and kicking the competitions ***.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast