1.    #1  
    If you purchased a Palm Pre within the past 30 days, you maybe entitled to a credit to make up for the recent price change...

Announcements: Price match adjustment details for Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Whoo hoo! I'm going after work! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    yep, ive called customers that i have sold pres to in the past 30 days, getting them the fifty dollar credit, they will be lifetime customers lol
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Stopped my my local Best Buy where I bought two Pre's on 8/12, showed them the post from the Sprint Community web site, and my receipt and they gladly returned $108 to my credit card.
    i bought my pre sunday and will head to bestbuy this weekend and i know they'll give me the difference back, they're great there (:
    I just got back from Best Buy. They refunded me $50 plus tax ...no questions asked. I purchased on 08/11 so I was still (barely) within my 30 days.
    Purchased 7/12 and called sprint today. They met me halfway since I was over the 30days. Sprint ROCKS!!! customer service has been great. Yesterday, got the Airrave w/ no monthly fee and today....WOW!!! yet I sill pay 130-140/ month. But that's my option. Now sprint is giving most of us unlimited mobile to ANY mobile.
    I was over 30 days and called customer service. They put a note in my account and sent me to my local Sprint store. They actually credited my account 50 dollars.
    OMMMMMGGGGG!!!! If I could reach through this phone "I'd ram this ball down your effing THROAT!" I ordered my phone on Best Buy.com on 8/28. I realized I had a problem the first time I called to activate my phone, which was done & then proceeded to get a phone call AND email EVERY FREAKING DAY for like TWO WEEKS from them requesting the same info in order to "activate & ship my phone"....a phone I'd had for 2 weeks by the time I cussed somebody out & they FINALLY stopped calling/emailing me. I didn't have it in me to call them again about the price adjustment so I go to the store for it. They can't do it, I have to call the wireless customer service since it's separate from Best Buy. I think the cashier saw the pain in my eyes at the new.

I CALL THESE MOTHER EFFERS! I took a deep breath & got my mind right. Nahm yo renge kyo....The dude on the other end of the earth is going back & forth w/ me for like 10 MINUTES about how they can't give me a price adjustment, "if the phone suddenly costs more, would we be able to contact you for more money?" If you don't STFU! But STILL...I'm calm. I need to talk to your manager 'cuz you're not making any sense. THAT makes no sense if I can walk into a Best Buy & get an adjustment, why can't I get one online? He then tells me that he would have his "upper management look over my case & let me know in 24-48 hours whether or not I would be ENTITLED to a price adjustment". P. EYE. ISSED
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    yep, ive called customers that i have sold pres to in the past 30 days, getting them the fifty dollar credit, they will be lifetime customers lol
    Wow, I am past 30 days but would love a credit...been with Sprint for 8 yrs and was the first one in line to get it on launch day. Please please please, I will definately be a customer for life! Or you could just throw in a touchstone charger as my wife says we can't afford to get one at the moment.
    I emailed customer service from the Sprint site. I received a email back from them this morning and they are crediting my account for $150. (I bought 3 Pres on July 12). No problem at all.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Wow, I am past 30 days but would love a credit...been with Sprint for 8 yrs and was the first one in line to get it on launch day. Please please please, I will definately be a customer for life! Or you could just throw in a touchstone charger as my wife says we can't afford to get one at the moment.
    Email customer service, I've been with Sprint about as long as you, and got my phone on launch day, and they gave me the $50 credit.
    Support - Submit a Web Case - Step 1
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Going to have to try that, been with Sprint for about 8 years myself and got mine on release day.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    just gave elysian's method a shot....
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    They had me scan my original receipt and email it to them before they would give me the credit, but I think it might have been because I left out what I paid for it from the email. I think I'm the only one thus far who has had to do that.