Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    palm sure is coinciding alot of things with apple
    itunes 9 is out today too.

well see what happens with the sync, im watching the engadget liveblog of the event.

still love my ipod. and i own 800 dollars worth of music from itunes= have to love ipod.

oh well could be worse.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    keep us posted for those who can't watch and listen in
    ^especially the part about itunes sync! Not that I care (don't use itunes), but this may be the reason the update is being held up.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Basically they're upping the capacity on all devices, and then adding a video camera to the Nano, that that's the whole thing on the hardware side.

Who knows about iTunes 9 and the Pre though, but I'd guess it's not going to work.
    A forum member says the Pre works on iTunes 9. I guess we'll see that update later today if iTunes was the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    A forum member says the Pre works on iTunes 9. I guess we'll see that update later today if iTunes was the reason.
    iTunes 9 breaks Pre sync. That member got 8.2 by mistake.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    yeah apple total letdown, no new ipod touch ie camera and stuff. breaks pre sync
    boo apple. shock and awe thats what you should have done.
    up the stakes.