Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Web OS Update 1.2.0 - DELAYED
    http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/21880

According to Sprints blog on Buzz About Wireless 1.2 is on a short delay..
    Last edited by dior504; 09/09/2009 at 10:14 AM.
    link?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    What a surprise.
    Probably waiting for Apple to announce today that it is going to break the itunes sync. If they do break it, Palm is probably going to include the fix for it, lol. Gotta find my popcorn cuz this is hilarious.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Theyre probably waiting to see if iTunes breaks compatibility. Hopefully, this gives them more time to finish the notifications, Facebook app, and Synergy add-ons that was shown in the Pixi. (notifications wasnt shown to my knowledge, but was in the code of 1.2)
    Quote Originally Posted by dior504 View Post
    I cant link sinc ei dont have 10 posts.. but go to sprint.com and click on community... u'll see it listed
    just type hxxp:// or something. Nevermind. Thanks Scrupul0us.
  8.    #8  
    ohhh.. im almost to my 10 post but thanx for the trick... "scrupul0us" has posted the link above...
    Palm messing up
    I really hope this delay isn't too long. I'm so tempted to install the leaked version, but I'd rather wait if I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Palm messing up
    i think they are waiting to see if itunes sync is broken so it can ship out fixed... its a smart move
    Quote Originally Posted by userengel View Post
    I really hope this delay isn't too long. I'm so tempted to install the leaked version, but I'd rather wait if I can.

I'm more interested to see the difference between my build date 8/30 and whatever is finally released, if theres more to it than just say iTunes sync fix.
    They could of released it last night then sent out another update later instead of delaying.
  14. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Want please
  15. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Adding the center button notifications is better.
    They could of released it last night then sent out another update later instead of delaying.
    Truth be told, you have no clue as to why they didn't release it. There were many things in the 8/30 leak that could have been done better, and truth be told, if they're delaying it to add more enhancement and fix issues, then I'm all for it. You're speculating its just for iTunes, don't always speculate the worst. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words, but until then, chill.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    The moderator posted that delay is to be days she but can't be sure. Makes sense to see if itunes sync is not broken and then have to push out another update.
    What's wrong with the 1.2 that you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    i think they are waiting to see if itunes sync is broken so it can ship out fixed... its a smart move
    I also think that's what they're waiting for... they probably have the fix for the itunes sync issue (if it becomes one) and they're just holding off in case they need it
    IMO it looks bad to have an update a few days after an update, it kind of screams (pre-release). Palm never said they would be releasing this update so there's no reason for them to have a deadline or release date if they're not completely satisfied with the build.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast