Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    I'm SURE it was delayed because of iTunes 9. With all the ex-Apple employees working at Palm, someone was bound to have friends still working there that tipped them off about it breaking sync.
    The one thing we've all forgotten about is Sprint, in this mix. They could be dictating to Palm quite a bit about how the release is done, when and what is included - and Sprint could have said no, you need to wait and get sync'ing working, etc.... this is a carrier specific update, for the record. So - let's now bash Sprint some more! LMAO

Lee
    Lee Ladisky
    I just spoke with different departments including managers. One manager was looking for the screenshot of the sprint page that use to be there stating release date and details. He knew nothing of that page. And knew nothing at all beyond that. In fact he thought I was speaking of the leak at first...lol
    Sprint isn't going to know jack about this stuff if you call. Waste of time. Call Palm if you must get answers.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    The clock is running! How long will it take Palm to fix iTunes sync?

I think that iTunes sync will be a huge time waister for Palm. Continuing to play Spy vs Spy with Apple waists resources Palm needs elsewhere.

ITunes sync leaves files and directory names an unintelligible mess.

Syncing ouside iTunes like Missing Sync and others do makes more sense. You get meaningful file and directory names and Apple can't block your sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    The clock is running! How long will it take Palm to fix iTunes sync?

I think that iTunes sync will be a huge time waister for Palm. Continuing to play Spy vs Spy with Apple waists resources Palm needs elsewhere.

ITunes sync leaves files and directory names an unintelligible mess.

Syncing ouside iTunes like Missing Sync and others do makes more sense. You get meaningful file and directory names and Apple can't block your sync.
    Agreed in every aspect. Itunes syncing is nice, but not needed.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I like that cryTunes sync is an option but after being the victim of the crossfire, i'm going to find another sync solution.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    I can't wait no more. I am so tempted to to use web os doctor to update leaked 1.2!
    I have been all over the various threads and can't find out how you get the leaked 1.2. Or does webdoctor just download and install it if you use it now?
    wow, so many impatient people.
    I'm at work. I don't want to work. I'm bored. I thought I'd try loading 1.2. I just want to know how.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I have been all over the various threads and can't find out how you get the leaked 1.2. Or does webdoctor just download and install it if you use it now?
    u need to download that version of webdoctor. I'm sure if you search the forum, you will be able to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhughes86 View Post
    wow, so many impatient people.
    Meanwhile people like me can't even buy the damn phone yet
    /EU/GR/
    yep.. someones got it hosted on megaupload.. if you want 1.2 you can do it right now..
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mafia View Post
    Meanwhile people like me can't even buy the damn phone yet
    Well good news for u is that i'm sure alot of the issues we are experiencing now will be addressed once its available for u.
    Is the app catalogue and update down for anyone else but me?
    how long did it take palm to fix syncing after itunes 8.2.1 was released. I want to say it was 5 days then webos 1.1 was released.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Is the app catalogue and update down for anyone else but me?
    Bu......dump....bu......dump.....bu....dump...budump budump budump budump... (sung to the Jaws theme music). Me too - no candy here!
    Lee Ladisky
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    how long did it take palm to fix syncing after itunes 8.2.1 was released. I want to say it was 5 days then webos 1.1 was released.
    I believe it was only 2 days if I remember correctly.
    Yeah but 1.1 did more than just itunes synch. If iTunes is really what delayed the update, they could have just given us 1.2, and do a 1.2.1 once they figure out the iTunes issue.
    App store and updates are both live for me. No update yet
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast