1.    #1  
    Anyine else experiencing problems with tweed? Sometimes it just loads and loads. Never brings up tweets.

This just buggy or something?
  2. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes. I even deleted tweed and was going to redownload, but now it's gone.
    So I'm using the web browser mostly since it always opens.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Its not the app its actually a problem with twitter. they have been under attack which caused there api server to have issues. Because im having the same problem with the other twitter app "Twee" also.
    yeah, its a twitter api problem. i have all 3 twitter clients. tweed does seem to have this issue more though.

Twee will give me an error about corrupt data every once in a while. refreshing once seems to fix this.

spaz also has the connection issue.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I wish that Tweed would at least give an error or re-try. It seems to get stuck in some crazy loop. Hopefully one of the developers will address this problem and make it so that the apps will re-check and not give an error or appear to be checking endlessly.
    A lot of the time on Tweed, if it's just cycling like that...if I switch from Home to Favorites or Trending topics & then back to Home, it will work. But I DO get that constant cycling thing a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by gshocker View Post
    I wish that Tweed would at least give an error or re-try. It seems to get stuck in some crazy loop. Hopefully one of the developers will address this problem and make it so that the apps will re-check and not give an error or appear to be checking endlessly.

yeah, i just mentioned this to them.

A lot of the time on Tweed, if it's just cycling like that...if I switch from Home to Favorites or Trending topics & then back to Home, it will work. But I DO get that constant cycling thing a lot.
    ha ha, i knew this but forgot it. thanx for the reminder. better than having to close and open the app again.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    If switching from Home to Favorite, then back to Home will work, I will try it. I like the Tweed application but get tired of the loading
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I seem to have the most luck with Twee. One refresh usually gets it to work.
    Twee allows you to have the last 100 Tweets available, a great feature when u are following hundreds like i am.

Tweed and standard Twitter online, only have latest 20 and u constantly have to hit more
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    OK so of the 3 which is the absolute best? I am new to twitter and only have Twee which i love but if spaz or tweed are any better id be willing to try em out..
    Mine has been acting up since yesterday night after I did a hard reset.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting the Tweed workaround, I read that somewhere else here but forgot all about it. It's a simple enough workaround that I can live with for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissG View Post
    This is what I do to work around the constant 'loading page.'
    Also, on twitter, if you look at, or follow @Tweed, they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
    Personally for me, I like the functionality of tweed a lot better than Spaz. But the look & style of Spaz is hotter than tweed.